Video Question About Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it's an addon for the Mk VI, but I'm not sure. Also, if the circle is symmetrical, I wouldn't worry about it. You can make the numbers smaller though, and sometimes that helps. In Pepakura go to Setting-->Other Settings --> click on the "Others" tab and then turn down the "Font size of Edge ID".

Samuray said:
I'm pretty sure it's an addon for the Mk VI, but I'm not sure. Also, if the circle is symmetrical, I wouldn't worry about it. You can make the numbers smaller though, and sometimes that helps. In Pepakura go to Setting-->Other Settings --> click on the "Others" tab and then turn down the "Font size of Edge ID".

:eek

thanks!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Samuray said:

One thing I noticed about resizing the numbers..........the smallest you can make it is 4. I tried to do 3 and the numbers DID NOT print out! So from I got, it seems that the smallest size you can make the numbers is 4.

And for your CQB, you will need to build the MARK VI chestplate and then place the CQB over it. I'm not sure if you will have to alter anything to make it fit on there right. You might, you might not. You will just have to see what and if any problems occur when you get to that point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back