Waypoint Community Spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger06

So several years ago, Waypoint said they would spotlight Halo armor monthly, on the last tuesday of every month. After an initial few months, that idea slowly died out.

I'd like to bring it back.

If you have a recent (in the last 30 days) photograph of your Halo armor, prop, or costuming related creation that you have the publishing rights to (i.e. consent of original photographer, etc.) and would be willing to have published on Waypoint, please post them here or e-mail them to me at
yuan.daniel@gmail.com
with
"405th Community Spotlight"
in the subject line.

Update: All photos should be a MINIMUM of 1280x resolution.

Please include any relevant captioning requests as well.

Photographs should be high resolution (minimum of 1800x on shortest side) and free of watermarks.

Current Month: June
Submissions end: June 25 (short notice, but this is also very last second)

Might I suggest hitting Roxy up for her build?
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/34127-RoxyRoo-s-Reach-Build-Undersuit

I plan to give you something for July.

Comic-con is fast approaching!

raidersofthelostark_25a.jpg

I usually submit my photo's directly to BSangel -BUT- if it helps to give the 405th better exposure/recognition, then I'm more than happy to submit them here.

Can we submit more than 1 photo?

What is the July deadline?

Cheers!

I do have a picture from Florida Supercon 2012 with my brother, my friend Jason, and kill kill kill and his son

The Halo CE Mark V Master Chief is Jason Blanco (he isn't from the 405th...yet! XD )
The Halo 2/3 Mark VI Master Chief is my brother, David Rodriguez
The Halo 4 Master Chief is Jim McCrea A.K.A. "Kill kill kill" of the 405th
The ODST is "Kill kill kill"'s son, Jimmy!

600425_10151066220657594_1518688910_n.jpg

The picture was taken by Annette Rodriguez a.k.a. my mom!

I usually submit my photo's directly to BSangel -BUT- if it helps to give the 405th better exposure/recognition, then I'm more than happy to submit them here.

Can we submit more than 1 photo?

What is the July deadline?

Cheers!

I was going to try an get in the habit of sending them one big e-mail with all pictures contained in it. Less sorting for them. I should see BS Angel this weekend, so I'll talk to her more about it then.

Currently, We'll have the deadline for the last monday of the month (July 30th).

Thanks for submitting photos and such guys!

quick question, can we submit picture of our costumes with voice actors from the Halo games for this?

I have a pic of my brother and Gregg Berger, the voice actor of Captain Cutter from Halo Wars.

Yes, please go ahead and submit those if you want.

All photos should be at least 1280x resolution in order to display properly on all devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back