Props What Is This Called?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In real life that scheme is used by Boeing V-22 Osprey

M-133608-076.jpg

bevbor said:
In real life that scheme is used by Boeing V-22 Osprey

M-133608-076.jpg

the day i saw that thing it almost hit the top of my fav's list, and now that this new vehicle in halo (Kestrel) has shown itself something i never thought possible has almost happened, a new halo vehicle has beat the hog on my top list, the only reason it hasn't is because we cant fly it... i think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Spartan, I think you are my new favorite with that "spoiler". I think its a total misnomer, it didn't spoil my day, it made it!!!!!!

well i guess we know for sure now eh! cool new civilian/construction site vehicle to, definitely not marine/unsc with that color and design, makes me think if we get a bigger and more diverse vehicle range. and we better get to drive the darn dump trucks now :pi was hoping for that in odst but i still knew it wasn't possible.

Brandon McClain said:
Last Spartan, I think you are my new favorite with that "spoiler". I think its a total misnomer, it didn't spoil my day, it made it!!!!!!

Just for you

110110_04.jpg

110110_01.jpg

110110_03.jpg

Spoilers are for the suspense. Even if I tell you it's going to kill you, you'll click it anyway ;)

PS : It won't kill you, I think.

Ok, in what did you find this a new mag? New marine, New marine, New marine... with this much awesome you might kill someone.

i see Oonsk.

Reach seems cool in the fact that it's introducing new characters, vehicles and most importantly for us armor and weapons but if you've read the first book you already know how things are going to turn out. I mean, I can't even write the name of the book without giving it away. I guess I just don't like that about the new direction bungie is taking in the halo universe.

@LastSpartan: Yeah it doesn't even matter that I kinda wanted to be surprised by what was coming up. I hit that show button without even hesitating for a second. Goes to show how addicted I am to instant gratification lol.

Roadwarrior said:
No because halo wars is before reach, I agree with it being a Kestrel. I think it has more lift power than a Hornet/Hawk due to the giant rotor's.

Sorry my Bad :p

Then it is a hawk, but is not a combat one.

I thought that considering that Halo Reach is set before Halo CE It could possibly be a previous generation of the of Hornet or a smaller planet based version of a Pelican. I love VOTls looks alot like the VOTL from Fallout 3

Impossible. Hornets have been around since before the war started, in the same form as they are in Halo 3. Also, they can't be based at all on the Pelican. The proportions, aerodynamic surfaces, and the troop bay are completely different. I think it's safe to say the Falcon is just a new craft in the Halo style. Gotta love Lehto.

SchizophrenicMC said:
Impossible. Hornets have been around since before the war started, in the same form as they are in Halo 3. Also, they can't be based at all on the Pelican. The proportions, aerodynamic surfaces, and the troop bay are completely different. I think it's safe to say the Falcon is just a new craft in the Halo style. Gotta love Lehto.

Actually, the Falcon was a new aircraft from Halo 2 that never made it through production. It's present in the Halo 2 Beta, but looks completely different from the Falcon in Reach. I'm guessing they just called this one the Falcon because it's a more commonly known bird than a Kestrel.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Actually, the Falcon was a new aircraft from Halo 2 that never made it through production. It's present in the Halo 2 Beta, but looks completely different from the Falcon in Reach. I'm guessing they just called this one the Falcon because it's a more commonly known bird than a Kestrel.

Well, actually, the Kestrel had at least 3 designs, all of which had enclosed fans and were more similar to the Hawk and Hornet than the Falcon is. Though, I'm not entirely sure those were the only 3 prototypes. In which case, you could be right.

Halopedia page on Kestrel

LastSpartan said:
Just for you

110110_04.jpg

110110_01.jpg

110110_03.jpg

Spoilers are for the suspense. Even if I tell you it's going to kill you, you'll click it anyway ;)

PS : It won't kill you, I think.

/me Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back