Where To Start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwiguig

the question is quite simple; I have recently downloaded all the HD files for the regular mark VI armor and I was simply asking myself one question: " where the hell do I start?!!??!!!!11!!1one!"

So I'm simply asking some experienced people what is the best way to start pepping my armor, what piece should I assemble first, the helmet? The Torso? The Feet? I'm totally confused right now as to where is point A and B. could I have some advice plz?

Bill 118 said:
the question is quite simple; I have recently downloaded all the HD files for the regular mark VI armor and I was simply asking myself one question: " where the hell do I start?!!??!!!!11!!1one!"

Go to the Pepakura and Cardboard Armor section and read the stickies. All noobs are required to do that.

Bill 118 said:
So I'm simply asking some experienced people what is the best way to start pepping my armor, what piece should I assemble first, the helmet? The Torso? The Feet? I'm totally confused right now as to where is point A and B. could I have some advice plz?

There is no best way of pepping armor pieces so there is no preferred order of making them. Again, I cannot overemphasize how important for you to read the stickies. At least twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
personally, start small if this is your first time. it's my first time too.

besides reading all the stickies, try the hand plates or the forearms pieces first, do the chest last since that's the biggest piece an you'll be better at pepping at that point so the chest will come out better.

that's just personally though. in the end, it's up to you. an heck you can alternate tasks. you can pep a few pieces, then one day take some of those peps an start resining them, then while you wait for that then pep a few more things, than bondo the resined pieces, an resine some pepped pieces, so on an so on. cause if you do 1 thing at a time for all the pieces it may drive you insane. it's like a little break from each task.

but again, up to you. that's just personally. :)

an good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back