X-Box 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ph4de

Yay yesterday I finally got a 360 with Halo 3 for $150. The only bad part is I don't have a controller yet, but I'm hoping it comes tomorrow.I can't wait to play Halo!

So..you bought an xbox 360 and Halo 3 that didn't come with a controller? Where the heck did you buy it? Gamestop?

You should have gotten the Go Pro Premium from walmart for $270. I hear they have the new falcon 175 watt chipset and heatsinks...Less chance of a RRoD attack.

GruntOfAction said:
So..you bought an xbox 360 and Halo 3 that didn't come with a controller? Where the heck did you buy it? Gamestop?

You should have gotten the Go Pro Premium from walmart for $270. I hear they have the new falcon 175 watt chipset and heatsinks...Less chance of a RRoD attack.

Congrats in joining the xbox 360 revolution.. That must suck waiting to play your console when it's in front of you.. Congrats and get them achievement points !

Last edited by a moderator:
preskewl said:
Congrats in joining the xbox 360 revolution.. That must suck waiting to play your console when it's in front of you.. Congrats and get them achievement points !

Oooook...

And BTW my xbox RRoD'd so im waiting for the ship-away box..day 4 of waiting....

GruntOfAction said:

No I got it from my cousin. His old one got stolen then the cops found it so he had an extra one so I got it but he wanted to keep the controller so he could play with friends.

preskewl: Yeah I really want the controller to come soon so I can play and my Xbox can stop taunting me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back