you know you play too much halo when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
thisismadness2 said:
whenever i see a plane land sometimes i say "hey bohammer i didnt kno you made house calls" and then i say u kno our motto we deliva

lol... i thought it was foehammer though... that was good one anyway. it made me lol

Last edited by a moderator:
When the "405th Infantry Division" website is the first page you open up in your browser, aside from your e-mail account.When you keep that same webpage open 'round the clock, even if you're not at or using your computer.

thats what I do.:lol:

p0rtalman said:
-you know you play to much halo when you cried at the end of halo 3... then saw the MC didn't really die and was happy again!

:lol: I never did that :p

Pat

Garzak said:
:lol: I never did that :p

Pat
i did, i cried because it was the end of the series. that and johnson died!

i screamed at my tv when that happened.

abandonship said:
i did, i cried because it was the end of the series. that and johnson died!

i screamed at my tv when that happened.
me to

It's crazy but after my Halo 3 release night/morning/afternoon nonstop marathon I tried to drive my Jeep and it was just about the freakiest, most disorienting experience ever. It does NOT handle like a Warthog :) Combine that with being over-tired and fast-twitch eye movement... not good...

Balmung said:
When the "405th Infantry Division" website is the first page you open up in your browser, aside from your e-mail account.

When you keep that same webpage open 'round the clock, even if you're not at or using your computer.

thats what I do.:lol:

Well, I was speaking from personal experience on that one, but kinda had a feeling the same would be true for others here, lol.

Btw... FS, if you'd like to add some of my contributions to your list, feel free. Rob, same goes for you and those T-shirts, if you actually intend to do that.

spartan II: When the "405th Infantry Division" website is the first page you open up in your browser, aside from your e-mail account.

When you keep that same webpage open 'round the clock, even if you're not at or using your computer.

i have to say im also guilty of that :D and using my lunch period in school to check the forums....

rachciav said:
spartan II: When the "405th Infantry Division" website is the first page you open up in your browser, aside from your e-mail account.

i have to say im also guilty of that :D and using my lunch period in school to check the forums....

Now that's dedication! A true HALO fan, heh. Atta girl! :D lol

flying_squirl said:
kinda runnin around atm, ill sort out the first post again.

bdw, i noticed this http://hawtymcbloggy.com/2008/04/04/do-you...-too-much-halo/ & entered the ones in te first post so far. ill enter again with the rest, unless someones want to help n enter em too :whistle:

That's kewl. Whenever you can get around to updating the first post is fine. It's all good, buddy ;)

Although, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "someone wants to help and enter them too", seeing as how no one would be able to edit/update the first post except for you... :p

-when you hear theres a flood watch on the news, you get ontop of your roof with a sniper rifle, a shotgun, and a crate of grenades you somehow got away with having.

-when some one asks you if you want to go bungie jumping, you interupt before the word jumping and say you love marathon and halo 2

when some one asks you if you want to go bungie jumping

When i hear Bungie jumping i think of a mob of halo fans jumpin the people at Bungie for letting MC just drift away in space at the end of H3

you know you play halo to much is when you spend more time with master chief than your family

you know you play halo to much when someones goes to pick up a controller and you go crazy with foam coming out of your mouth and you attack them!!!

you know you play halo to long when the town has a blackout for about 3 months a nd the whole time your taking generators from stores so you can play halo!!!

you know you play halo to long when you starve yourself to death playing halo

SPARTAN II said:
Now that's dedication! A true HALO fan, heh. Atta girl! :D lol

:D i try my best....

i have another one too

you know you play too much halo when youre listed in your friends cellphone as master chief (no really i am)

you know when you play too much halo when....

when you hear the word index, you dont immediatley think of the back of a book,

when you hear the ark and dont think of noah or indiana jones,

when bungie dosent mean an extreme sport to you,

when your friend brags about being a hunter, you try to look for the orange spot on his back :D

When you're driving and you see someone on the sidewalk you automatically think "SPLATTER"

When you see a group of people and you start to calculate what angle you're going to throw your grenade.

When you see an airplane flying overhead and you start charging your spartan laser in your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back