Zeta Archive (Halo: Infinite Models)

Zero Prime

Ho boy, have I just added on to my already busy list of projects.

So, as I stated in my recent build thread, I have recently started to work on ripping some of the armor and weapon models from Halo: Infinite. Originally, I just wanted a couple pieces of attachments and armor released for the MK V (B) core and a pair of weapons. But after talking with some others, I decided to work on releasing what I can and what is viable for use as either templates or print files. On that note, some files are just not usable, or worth the effort to rip, however if requested, I can still post them.

As my time is very thin at the moment, I will be prioritizing requested items, or things I am wanting to work on. Speaking of, if there is something you want, leave a comment and I will look for it and reply once I have it. I plan to update this at least once a week with what I have pulled, but some requests might get done sooner.

NOTES:
  1. !!!As these are game files, they are for personal non-commercial use ONLY!!!
  2. I will not discuss the tools or methods I use (the Halo Archive Discord is the place to go for that)
  3. I will only post files for items that have been officially released by 343i and are available for preview. (No unreleased or cut items)
  4. Weapon files will be a .stl . Armor pieces will be zip containing a .stl .obj and .ado (Armorsmith Pattern).
  5. Please be patient, there are a literal TON of files to work through and may object need work before they are viable to post.
Now, on to what you all want, this post will be updated as I have items ready.

Weapons

Armor
Charms

Attachments

• Bandit.stl
    2.3 MB · Views: 188
  • UA Type FJ Knee.zip
    78.3 KB · Views: 194
  • SAP_CDO_Raw.zip
    113.7 KB · Views: 230
  • Challanger_Handplate.zip
    191.5 KB · Views: 109
  • SpacePickle.stl
    83.3 KB · Views: 218
  • Heatwave.stl
    2.7 MB · Views: 179
  • MA40_MS.stl
    3.4 MB · Views: 105
  • BR75 HCS Akriveia.stl
    3.5 MB · Views: 178
  • MA40.stl
    2.3 MB · Views: 192
  • BR75.stl
    2.9 MB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Found a couple more interesting charms while digging (you can thank my co-worker) so below I have the following.

Big Galoot
1689444641123.png

Box of Thorns
1689444782498.png

Grapple
1689444952693.png

Most of these are very low polly, but do offer some fun things you can do with them, I have also got them roughly to 'full size' but, further tweaking may be needed. A couple items do have loops for the rings that would attach them to the weapons, while others do not (they had posts that did not have the needed holes for the rings).
My next dump should have some weapons and maybe armor, but ultimately, I will have to see what I can find and sort out.
And remember: As these are game files, they are for personal non-commercial use ONLY.

Attachments

• Grapple.stl
    49.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Box Of Thorns.stl
    123.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Big Galoot.stl
    70.2 KB · Views: 145
The big galoot is such a wacky looking charm, it's very out of proportion x) I imagine the arms would break off quite fast
So Big Galoot's arms are surprisingly sturdy (have one sitting on my desk at work)

In addition, another day and with the store update in Halo Infinite, another item I can upload (found this one a while back). I am currently in crunch mode for my current costume, but if I get any requests, I will take some time to pull and upload them.

New Dawn Bandit
1690606267177.png

Attachments

• Bandit_Dragon.stl
    3.2 MB · Views: 149
So Big Galoot's arms are surprisingly sturdy (have one sitting on my desk at work)

In addition, another day and with the store update in Halo Infinite, another item I can upload (found this one a while back). I am currently in crunch mode for my current costume, but if I get any requests, I will take some time to pull and upload them.

New Dawn Bandit
View attachment 333955
Very interesting model to be honest its quite pretty though also i will definitely be trying to use some of these models at some point thanks a lot!

So, after deciding to restart my suit again I have now pulled the complete base MK V B from the HI files. Being that this is the full base suit (minus helm), I am putting this up as a zip with the STL's and a blend file with all the components. While this is an extremely detailed model, there are still some parts that are not there, so some freehand work will be needed. I am planning on using this to start my v2 reach suit. Happy building!

Halo Infinite MK V {B} Core
1692071834010.png

Attachments

• InfiniteCore_MK_V_B.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 231
Really neat to see some of the weapons models. Got me tempted to see if I can get some of the newer ones done up as props now.

Would love to see some of the Eaglestrike files when you get around with those. Just curious, but have you noticed if any of the prosthetic parts have dedicated models?

Really neat to see some of the weapons models. Got me tempted to see if I can get some of the newer ones done up as props now.

Would love to see some of the Eaglestrike files when you get around with those. Just curious, but have you noticed if any of the prosthetic parts have dedicated models?
My plan is to get some of the weapons printed in my end as well. I still need to go through and get most of the Banished and Forerunner weapons, but the UNSC are a personal passion.(also have a plan for the Sentinel Beam with a working handle and fx)

Any particular piece of Eagle stike you are looking for? I'm rather sure I can get the core pulled and sorted out tonight.

The prosthetics do have dedicated models per-core. I can try to pull thoes as well if there is interest for them.

Was looking at the splinterguard knee pads, the defenders, and grongnards as possibly something to start tinkering on an idea. No rush on anything though. Appreciate what you're with these.

Was looking at the splinterguard knee pads, the defenders, and grongnards as possibly something to start tinkering on an idea. No rush on anything though. Appreciate what you're with these.
As requested here is the full Eaglestrike core (Splinterguards are the default knee pads) as well as the Type-1 Defenders and Grongnards shoulder plates. This looks like a fun suit, and I might have to add it to my list later down the line. Once again, I cannot stress that these WILL need work and a massive bump in scaling in order to work, but that is for whoever wants them.

As a note, any unfolds people want or cleaned pieces that people make I can pin to the top post. Sadly, due to my own projects I cannot take too much time to do those on my end, but either way if any are made, id happily post them here (with appropriate credit)

Eaglestrike Core
1692688511622.png

Type-1 Defenders
1692688942233.png

Grognards
1692689031935.png

Attachments

• InfiniteCore_EagleStrike.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 181
  • Eaglestrike_Type1Defenders_Shoulder.stl
    50.7 KB · Views: 154
  • Eaglestrike_Grognards_Shoulder.stl
    113 KB · Views: 133
This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back