Zombie's..hayabusa Chest..armor Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i haven't been on I had to sculpt the front of this piece to give it the look that I want i should have pics up by tomorrow. I'm just trying to produce something everyone will enjoy.

l_3a60f389c9fd3034cef94b9cf05bfbca.jpg

almost there. sculpting done little more sanding

l_620d5519013b7b0e488021e3a3a0ace4.jpg

the side you can see how I had to sculpt the front chest piece.

I sould have it painted by the end of next week.

That's amazing for a first pep! Are you going to give the Hayabusa helmet on the Pep Wiki a shot (Agbates' Hayabusa Helmet)? I downloaded it and it looks pretty annoying. I know I won't be making it for a while! Can't wait to see the finished project!

Boryenko said:
That's amazing for a first pep!

Thats not his first pep. It is his first armor piece. He made the rougue helmet which can be found in the elite showcase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Viper_Legends said:
Thats not his first pep. It is his first armor piece. He made the rougue helmet which can be found in the elite showcase.

viper is right this is my first attempt at the armor I have already finshed my helm.

you get some paint on this beehatch yet? I like maintaining the same progress, so if one us hits a snag, we could bail each other out. lol i'll hit you up tomorrow... now it's time for a lightsaber duel!

se7enheads said:
you get some paint on this beehatch yet? I like maintaining the same progress, so if one us hits a snag, we could bail each other out. lol i'll hit you up tomorrow... now it's time for a lightsaber duel!

actually I just finshed painting the front of the chest...i must say this perm is a pain. I will have picks up tomorrow.

i hunt zombies said:
actually I just finshed painting the front of the chest...i must say this perm is a pain. I will have picks up tomorrow.
I can haz painted permutation pics?

BTW, I won that lightsaber duel. peshaw!

Are you going to make the helmet too? Thats amazing, i... just... GIMME IT! Its so clean folded that you almotst never needead any sculpting :p Can you post any pics with you wearing it?

I still need to add alitle black to where the undersuit is but, i want to carve in the details. But as of right now this is what is done. I hope it brings the hayabusa perm justice...I mean this was a painful experience to make..alot of blood, sweat, and tears, and....sanding...and bondo...over...and over....and over.

front view
l_472730f094d45ac325ea7106ef8506b7.jpg

side view
l_d2c25109b0fa3a3a49dd2b5c00bd8a49.jpg

Awesome man :not worthy: I want one and I wish I could have so much talent like you.

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back