Halo 3 Marine Armor - Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this turned out awsome!
i cant belive they called you robo cop, and darth vader, but then again i got storm trooper like a million times on halloween. i mean what storm troopers are freaking green? :rolleyes

I dont mean to sound arrogant but, comparing these images, I honestly think this version is nicer rendition than weta's
WetaMrn.jpg
48edd0dc89.jpg

ingameMrn.jpg

MarineBasePic.jpg

I was thinking it turned out nicer than weta too. (certainly will be when we're done)

Anyways, weta's armor looks like it's half falling off.

Spartan 051 said:
i wonder if that 3 page debate will be over on which cammo to go with
I believe we are done with the 3 page camo debate. If we weren't, we would be anyway. This stuff settles it. I've never been a fan of ACU, but this looks awesome. Kinda makes my Halo 3 Marines thread look foolish. Great work guys. Can't wait 'til I can get my hands on some.

-Semper Fi

Last edited by a moderator:
I go away for a few days and nearly miss this! :eek:
VERY nice job Adam, really good job with the 3d work NZ-TK, and well done to all those involved, the armor is looking sweet! Weta's has a few noticeable differences, it would be hard for me to pick which i liked better, ill wait until Adam finishes the entire suit.
And spase looks cool in the armor and aviators..

God how sick would it be to have dozens of fully equipped Spartans and Marines in a photoshoot like that...

And you guys may just realize that with this beauty you've delivered. Great job.

Oh, and it totally looks better than Wetas.

Spase said:
Its really quite funny... riding around in a bicycle drawn cart, and have the Policeman wave at you, and have the Chief (Adam) sitting next to you pointing at his AR saying, "its PLASTIC"

It was fun... the reactions were priceless...

Haha! funniest thing ever! i can imagine the police officers face :p
Still wish i could have been a bug on a roof seeing that.

you should get a pic with adam pointing at his Ar with a speech bubble "it's plastic" or nextime you can take your ultimate weapon with you!
untitled.jpg

-Fin(n)ish

EDIT: i do think too that you just owned the WETA team... i wish i could see their faces when they see a "hobbyist" making better armor then them!

The weta armor doesnt even look that halo'ish it's missing something.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG you two look so HALO3!!! hahahahah thats fantastic!!! Well adam and spase i stole all these wonderful pics and put them on our upstairs computer. So now my drooling sessions are complete!! TANNNNK CUE!!!

the more i look at the screens the more it looks like the diorama advert!

You people are legends!

if you could get enough sets of armour, you could do a "reenactment"
That would be.... ever so cool.

(Attatched is a 270% panoramic shot, of the believe diorama, if you hadnt guessed allready ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back