Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Have A Question? Dont Bother With A Thread

that can all be done under MY CONTROLS on your top tool bars. then click change personal picture, then add your picture.

Thank you very much Gearsofhalo!

ahahaha just joined tonight..... never done the forum thing actually but i have to say you did a fantastic job of making me scared...(terrified) of saying a thing

(lets hope i didn&#39;t just break a rule for being a smart ..... well smarty pants [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] )

have to admit thought the uniform set of rules ..admirable

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MikeyTonic @ Sep 18 2008, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ahahaha just joined tonight..... never done the forum thing actually but i have to say you did a fantastic job of making me scared...(terrified) of saying a thing

(lets hope i didnt just break a rulle for being a smart ..... well smarty pants [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] )

have to admit thought the uniform set of rules ..admirable</div>

These rules help save us and you from people coming in and being negative and saying negative things about the work we all do. They&#39;re also here to help limit the waste of bandwidth on unnecessary topics and items that have been covered before. If you have any questions, there is always the Q&A Team which was designed with newbies in mind. Doesn&#39;t get much easier than if you have a question, look up on the list in the noob forum who has the answer and send them a message with the question. If at all there is ever a second thought on whether you should do something or not, PM (private message) us and we&#39;ll quickly respond. We&#39;re here to protect you, some of the other members around here bite ^^. Welcome to the 405th.

Cheers,
    Kensai
    405th.com Multimedia Editor / Affiliates Representative

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MikeyTonic @ Sep 18 2008, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ahahaha just joined tonight..... never done the forum thing actually but i have to say you did a fantastic job of making me scared...(terrified) of saying a thing

(lets hope i didnt just break a rulle for being a smart ..... well smarty pants [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] )

have to admit thought the uniform set of rules ..admirable</div>

Sorry for scareing you but I think I got the point accross (at least to you) so, Welcome to the 405th and to forums in general. Like Kensai said, if you need help or arnt sure of something send us a PM and we&#39;ll get right back to ya. Most of the people of the Q&A Team (like me and Kensai) spend pretty much all day on the 405th to be readily available to new members like you. Enjoy your stay and I hope to see some great stuff outta you :]

Like Rose said. Ask. We don&#39;t normally bite. Don&#39;t let her scare ya. She&#39;s a sweetie. Her bark is worse than her bite. Use and abuse the Q&A team. It normally takes a lot to make us bite. BTW, always confirm a hotel reservation so you aren&#39;t left out in the cold.

"And don&#39;t forget to bring a Towel!"

yeah i understand the point of the rules [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

i was really surprised to see only positive feed back on all the threads
    (or at least the ones I&#39;ve seen)

and as far as conventions ..

ahaha I&#39;m broke .. so unless i make some really good armor and luck out big time

wont see me for a few years

9. Where can I find HD Security Armor?????
    By the way if anyone wants to challenge me on xbox live my gt SunsetSandpiper.
    bye!

John.

You can find the security helmet Here. Along with a lot of other perms and weapons. There is also a thread that SKG created with different levels of difficulty for most of the armor.