Not open for further replies.
more armor
odstchest.jpg

odstbackarmor.jpg

odsthip.jpg

my sliver odst that turned pink with the resin/bondo mix
pinkodst.jpg

Piiiink!

I think all my armor sets are gonna be PINK! maybe Kelly can haz furst pink ODST armer?

Lookin good Link! Wouldnt expect less from you :]

Lil rough around the edges but obviously it's a WIP.. very nice Link... especially like the pieces in the first pic, really shaping up nicely.

Cheers,
Kensai

need to post pics of my SMG that im finshing up..yes still a WIP for both armor and weapon

I'm assuming the shoulders where scratch built?
Its all looking really nice link! cant wait to see it finished!

I say,

This is just insane as per usual Link. I will be watching this thread closely as per usual too.

Also, the pick ODST is pretty sick in my opinion.
:popcorn:

Looks great... so are you are using the Pep Peices the group here made up... are you going 100% Weta with this, or a cross between Game and Weta? I mean in the end, I am sure it will look great, can't wait to see it finished for sure.

some of the srmor im using from the group here. then some im scratch building.....im trying to go for the weta odst

smick6 said:
Once again, awesome work. Keep it up. Do you sleep at night? You must have insomnia right?

*googles insomnia*

Amazing again. That link with his erm insomnia disease... :S

Last edited by a moderator:
link4044 said:
worked on the shoulder abit today
odsts.jpg

*gasp* it's pretty! :mad: I WANT! [/capslock]

Anyways, well done... I can't believe that level of godliness was achieved on a scratchbuilt model... but then again, I fail at sculpting. Very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, interesting... Love the updates btw, Will be here until it is finished! Keep up the GREAT work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back