Props Br55 Pepakura Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevbor

Hi all,
here's my pepakura model of BR55 I worked a long while.
It's a child of my Sliced BR55 project :)

Download possible there

There are A4 PDO, Letter PDO, A4 PDF and Letter PDF files inside.

(click picture to enlarge)

3014812437_37d34d72e9.jpg

3015648284_3feccb8b09.jpg

3015648420_e5fb5ab54e.jpg

You can ignore the last page if you want not to build the scope.
Also the symbols showing direction of clip ejection on the clip sides can be leaved intact if you want some simplification.
In short: think what you can to ignore to simplify your work.
WBR

-------------------------------------------
LATER UPDATE - SLICED MODEL:

There you can download pep sliced model

(Click picture to enlarge)

3018189749_6507b81cd4.jpg

It scaled to 26.5 inch rifle body length (exactly as Macattac64's transparent one)

P.S. There are some unexpected open edges, so dont try to edit model or unfolding, just print it as is.

--------------------------------------------
LATEST UPDATE - DETACHABLE MAG:

Hi all,

Now it haz detachable magazine.
Download it there.
It is not unfolded currently.

3172406458_785cafe318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a less detailed version lying around that you can share with us?

But that model looks awesome! Good work! :D

2 smilie120: Thank you :)

2 S1l3nt V1p3r: I don't have it atm, but I can release more simple model if you need, I just thought that we already have many Lo-Def models of any weapons here (without really checking that fact). If we need Lo-Def BR55 again, I'll do it , just tell me.

Ah dang you beat me to it :p

i was secretly making a pep of the BR also. here is some WIP
render2WIPbattlerifle.jpg

render1WIPbattlerifle.jpg

rundown said:
Ah dang you beat me to it :p

i was secretly making a pep of the BR also. here is some WIP
Sorry my friend :)
But don't stop anyway.

bevbor said:
Sorry my friend :)
But don't stop anyway.

:p i might use it for a animation i will make in the near future so no biggy

What, no removable clip? Oh well, I can fix that. :p

Seriously, this thing's awesome! This is by far the best BR pep I've ever seen. Even the unfolding is beautiful. Good job as always, bevbor. If I were to pep a BR, I'd definitely use your file.

On a related note, have you considered converting your sliced BR to pep? It would really help out all the people who can't print A1 (or don't want to pay a print shop).

bevbor said:
2 S1l3nt V1p3r: I don't have it atm, but I can release more simple model if you need, I just thought that we already have many Lo-Def models of any weapons here (without really checking that fact). If we need Lo-Def BR55 again, I'll do it , just tell me.

I wasn't asking for a low detailed model, just a less detailed than the one you released now. ;)
Like... Medium Definition? That would be sweet. ;)

wy medium? it doesnt look that hard. And he well organized it. Unlike i sometimes do xD
seriusly i think you should built this one.

I've had this for a while and got it printed. There are quite a few small cuts which it might be possible to eliminate. Personally, I don't think it will be that hard of a build - just time consuming to a degree.

Sweet! I'm building this thing!

Props to you, sir! :cool: (though it could use a removable clip. I'll see what I can do)

Also maybe think about this kinda thing for the ammo counter.

280qtc2.jpg

Still, awesome model.

looks very strait forward and a great parts layout. I might make it but I have been rather busy lately

James Falcon said:
Sweet! I'm building this thing!

Props to you, sir! :cool: (though it could use a removable clip. I'll see what I can do)

Also maybe think about this kinda thing for the ammo counter.

280qtc2.jpg

Still, awesome model.

were did that model come from?

Garland said:
On a related note, have you considered converting your sliced BR to pep? It would really help out all the people who can't print A1 (or don't want to pay a print shop).

Ok, it wasn't so hard :)

There you can download pep sliced model

3018189749_6507b81cd4.jpg

It scaled to 26.5 inch rifle body length (exactly as Macattac64's transparent one)

P.S. There are some unexpected open edges, so dont try to edit model or unfolding, just print it as is.

Wow Bevbor. That didn't take you long. I guess it's setup for 3mm material? I'm sure that will help some people out who want a different build.

tlither said:
Wow Bevbor. That didn't take you long. I guess it's setup for 3mm material? I'm sure that will help some people out who want a different build.

There are 10 slices around, so builder may vary slice thickness from 3 to 5 mm in my opinion.

Spawn Camp3r said:
were did that model come from?

Found it a few months ago on some obscure topic. It's one of Nugget's models.

Clicky!

This model has no scope and still needs some work. But I think it stole the cake because it trades detail in one arena for accuracy in another. The clip pops out and the display looks a lot better.

Maybe someone can combine these two. What a model that'd be

Thanks bevbor, the sliced pep is awesome! Definitely gonna build it (sometime soon, I hope). Might use a few pieces from your other pep to add some detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back