Not open for further replies.
UNSC_Leatherneck said:
When do you sleep? :lol:
Sleeping is for weaklings :)
UNSC_Leatherneck said:
That is very cool.
Thangyaverymuchhhh :)
UNSC_Leatherneck said:
I'm liking the way you have that broken down.
Bdw I'm really far from the finish. I plan to make hollow parts as many as possible.
UNSC_Leatherneck said:
Do you plan on making drawings from this as an aid to scratchbuilding?
Sure sure sure :)
UNSC_Leatherneck said:
Keep up the good work.
Definitely will

Last edited by a moderator:
bevbor said:
Sleeping is for weaklings :)

Thangyaverymuchhhh :)

Bdw I'm really far from the finish. I plan to make hollow parts as many as possible.

Sure sure sure :)

Definitely will
What you've got so far is great. It's got me thinking about materials and such. With the flat panels and the funky-shaped bits, I think styrene may be a good way to go. Aluminum, on the other hand, could provide the feel of the real thing. The parts you've got now look pretty easy to fabricate. I'm looking forward to seeing the final result. BTW, I think I've got just about every pep model you've put out. I'm a particular fan of the Pelican one. I'd love to build one in the 5-inch scale McFarlane uses for the action figures, but I'd have no place to put such an enormous model.

UNSC_Leatherneck said:
What you've got so far is great. It's got me thinking about materials and such.

If you want to take a closer look at this model,
download it there
This is ZIP file of eDrawings EXE-viewer (Windows only) with that model embedded inside, size is 4MB
ZIP password: masterchief
You can rotate the model, zoom it, etc., etc.
If it wont work - try to download MSXML 6 parser update from MS Windowsupdate site

Criticism and suggestions are welcome :)

Been lurking here for ages, any how, I registered just to say thanks to Bevor, been making your BR55 (without clip atm) and it fits together quite well :)

Got the bottom half done, just working my way through the front top heat shield at the moment. Damn fiddly. Either way I'm planning on making a couple of these. This first one is a practice/trial run of both Pepakura and filling with expanding foam.

I'll be posting some pictures up once I've edited them a little.

Finally got a chance to download and look at your newest BR model. It is spectacular! Any plans to make dimensioned drawings of the parts?

You should unfold that new BR dude. Its can help all of us out who want a BR with a removeable clip.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

hey the 1st download link doesnt work. I takes me to 4shared.com but when i click download it doesnt do anything. can you send me a copy of the pep files please.

Dkdcdrgs777 said:
hey the 1st download link doesnt work. I takes me to 4shared.com but when i click download it doesnt do anything. can you send me a copy of the pep files please.
You have to wait 10 seconds after clicking the download button before it shows the download link. After you download, you have to unzip it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back