My New Project M6C Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow simply amazing and when you kept pulling the stuff out i was like WTF that's awesome. So now we don't have to wait you got it done and it looks amazing lee great job i always love what you build and I don't know if can get one but i might try, depends on my money and stuff :)
and lee we don't like it
:love: we love it :love: i just want to hug you
lee your a master

Th3 FETT MAN said:
wow simply amazing and when you kept pulling the stuff out i was like WTF thats awesome so now we dont have to wait you gt it done and it looks amazing lee great job i always love what you build and idk i can get one but i might try, depends on my money stuff :)
and lee we dont like it
:love: we love it :love: i just want to hug you
lee your a master

Thanks.

I thought I would show a little of what I did.

Here is a size comparrison with the M6G.
sniper022.jpg

Here is some detail.
sniper035.jpg

sniper026.jpg

Master and first cast.
sniper048.jpg

Smooth on 320 and Rebound 25 with the mold before I pulled the master.
sniper041.jpg

Mold and first piece.
sniper047.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice!!! I dunno much about the sizing but that looks amazing I will say!!! Good Job on everything!!!

Chris Gold

the detail is amazing lee it looks wonderful over all and i really love how you put such great work into everything you do. I really want one, just wish i had some money ,but who cares
:love: awesome work lee i love it :love:

thats sweet great job at 1st i was like cool cant wait to the next step then i was like cool he has that done can't for next im like dang this guy is good. id love to get on of then for a collection

OMG that is amazing Lee. Your level of detail is unmatched, but who doesnt know that. My god man what will you have up your sleeve next?

I have a comment about to be typed up... Oh wait, I think I already have one! lol, awesome build Lee.

the detail of that is frakin insane i might save up some cash and drive down your way for one, oh and halo freak-I

I think I will remove that off of my to build list. Without a doubt, once again I am amazed by your skill. I wish I could find the time to finish all the stuff I want to build. I am glad to see you tackled the mold yourself. Its not as hard as it appears, you just have to be willing to try it.
Do me a favor and stay away from the brute weapons. :lol:

Keep up the great work.

Lee the video came out better than I thought it would. See I told you that you tend to have a serious poise and it makes the vid that much more funny. The M6C is going to be one that will be very hard to top. Great work my friend and you know I am getting one..lol. I truly hope you understand your skill and talent.

Ithica

Lee, took you long enough to show it to the world, huh? ;)
Man, that looks insane! I would only hope to make mine as good as yours. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back