Killzone 2 Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a mask from Killzone 2 I've been working on. It's not finished yet, but I thought the community might like to see it. This includes the 3d model, a quick unfold, and reference pics.

http://www.4shared.com/file/118793642/b094df17/Killzone_2_Mask.html

UPDATE:

Here it is. http://www.4shared.com/file/119072739/d53b1867/2m1-2-final-textured.html I started over because it was not proportioned correctly. I busted my hump on this one. Not bad for 1 day. The small grooved details can be dremeled in. Enjoy it and let me know what you think. Feedback is very helpful. FRAG_OUT!!!!

are you done yet! are you done yet! you done yet! hurry up man were all waiting, whats taking so long? working on a car is not as important as a killzone mask, so are you done now ? HA HA HA HA! just joking around man i think you've got a winner with this one it looks really good . c ya monday

ironkamakaze said:
are you done yet! are you done yet! you done yet! hurry up man were all waiting, whats taking so long? working on a car is not as important as a killzone mask, so are you done now ? HA HA HA HA! just joking around man i think you've got a winner with this one it looks really good . c ya monday

Switch to decaf. ;)

How are you planning on doind the lenses, Juice? It looks like a pretty cool model, but I don't know much 'bout Killzone. Have fun with the pep assembly.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you planning on doind the lenses, Juice? It looks like a pretty cool model, but I don't know much 'bout Killzone. Have fun with the pep assembly.

The lenses are a secret right now. I'll explain them when I get them finished.

This model is scaled a little too big at 19cm. I'm going to have to resize it to about 13 cm. I would post a pic but my batteries just died. I'll post one when I get home from work.

Oh, the tab sizes need to be turned down. They are huge and some of them get in the way. That is also why the two black sections are at the top of the cut-away in pep.

c00ki3monster said:
good luck man that mask takes for ever to make and a lot of patience

It doesn't take long. I did most of it in less then 2 hours. Maybe I'll be finished with it tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back