Easy (Gears Of War) Carmine Helmet For Youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I have just found an easy way to make lots of plastic Carmine helmets. By using a Transformers's Bumblebee helmet that you can find at Wal-mart, Target, and other stores like that.

All you would have to do is get a dremel, cut the forehead bulge out and the side "wings", put the forhead bulge at the Carmine helmet's mouth area and make it stay there with glue or something stronger. Then put the side "wings" next to the now cut-out-forehead-part. Fill in missing parts to the helmet it should have with cardboard or plastic scraps from old toys or whatever, add some paint, and it's Carmine's helmet for your (preferrably under 12, or whoever can fit it on)youngster.

PEACE!

te Flying Ninja said:
I believe I have just found an easy way to make lots of plastic Carmine helmets. By using a Transformers's Bumblebee helmet that you can find at Wal-mart, Target, and other stores like that.

All you would have to do is get a dremel, cut the forehead bulge out and the side "wings", put the forhead bulge at the Carmine helmet's mouth area and make it stay there with glue or something stronger. Then put the side "wings" next to the now cut-out-forehead-part. Fill in missing parts to the helmet it should have with cardboard or plastic scraps from old toys or whatever, add some paint, and it's Carmine's helmet for your (preferrably under 12, or whoever can fit it on)youngster.

PEACE!

Sounds like a great idea! I think cutting the forehead bulge would probably the hardest but it is a great innovation as to saving time making the frame and structure of the helmet haha. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! My little brother gave me the idea(7 years old) and I thought it was a pretty good one, I thought it would be cool to spread the word.

S.I.T said:
that idea came from a 7 yr old wow never know he might be a future 405th member

Yeah, my little brother likes to non-stop watch me draw up and make my armor and stuff.He's really smart for his age, and usually a smart ass, too, thats the bad part of it.

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I will have something to make when I find all those helmets at the local thrift store for 0.75. Great idea.

Bamabat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back