More Pepakura Weapons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
    Here are some more pepakura weapons that I have gotten at least one of them pepped so far which is the lightsaber (luke's), I still have to pep the BFG and the FN49 which I should have them both done today I hope if not by tomarrow.So here you are pictures and the link to the lightsaber since I know it was on the Pepakura Request Thread for somebody wanting it.

Lightsaber

http://www.4shared.com/file/14151382...ightsaber.html

BFG

http://www.4shared.com/file/141715772/5218b949/BFG.html

FN49

http://www.4shared.com/file/14152696...25b8/fn49.html

Hope you all enjoy.

HOLY....S@#$% THATS EPIC

Wow nice. That lightsaber would be tough to pep

Yes unfortunatly the Lightsaber will be a hard to build item because of it's size and the open edges are'nt a good thing either but it can still be built as I am working on it myself. As for the other two weapons they will be easy to build (I hope.)

there is no way u can fiberglass the lightsaber, u would have to use smooth cast. and do u know if lukes first lightsaber was on there?

Actually I belive you could fiberglass coat the outside but I don't think you could do anything to the inside unless you coat each single piece before putting the sections together. I am also working on a Vader Lightsaber and I am still looking for a ANH Luke Lightsaber but no luck so far.

Here is the completed FN49 Pistol for anyone wanting to download it.

http://www.4shared.com/file/14152696...25b8/fn49.html

Nice work with all those files there, man that BFG is gonna be a killer build once you get finished. This will be interesting to see.

Thanks I should have the BFG done by tomarrow or Monday at the earliest.

With the lightsaber, you could leave the bottom open. Resin the outside, resin the inside, then fill it with expanding foam. Just a thought....

Also, BFG looks fantastic!!

Can't wait for that BFG, and I was just wondering what is an FN49

The one I have is a pistol variation.

Okay, I was wondering if it was from a game, Oh hey, were you planning on trying maybe Nero's sword from Devil May Cry 4, The Red Queen.

If I had a 3D file for his sword I would build it ASAP.

I wish I could model it, but I thought you were modeling the weapons, hence why I asked. If I could get 3ds Max to work on my computer, I could model though.

I have a 3D modeller that models a lot of the stuff I make in Pepakura Files. Most things I also get from Turbosquid which are free files.

Can't wait for the BFG 9000, though it looks like it'll be a tough build

Oh man that BFG look's pretty sweet. Very nice work Nintendude. Major props.

Yea, they cost 40 dollars for the red queen files, and I can't find any others.

Neo if you show me where you found the 3d files at I will take a look at it and see if I can do it whether it cost money or not I still like a good challenge.

Also the BFG won't be too hard of a build I had to remove the little parts between

the Y ridges because they would have been impossible to fold.In case you don't know what I mean I am talking about the red you see between the Y ridges on the gun.

If you go to turbosquid.com and type in the search bar Red Queen, it's the first 2 in the second or third row, and if you type in Devil May Cry it's the very first one.

For the lightsaber you could try and use PVC for the main material, then use Pepakura for the parts and grips.

The second one is the sparta blade, not the red queen, the first one is right though, it would be amazing if you did that.

Oh, and you did a sick job with the BFG, I'm gonna pep it right after I finish my Weta Landfall armor.

ey man! the links are dead...mind reposting this please? muchos gracias.