Spartan 051 said:
did some digging might found a nice side shot for the EVA

microsoft-producing-halo-legends-anime-series-20090723011619660_1248337490.jpg

hehe have that poster to :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan 051 said:
did some digging might found a nice side shot for the EVA

microsoft-producing-halo-legends-anime-series-20090723011619660_1248337490.jpg

already used it, made a sketch of the blueprint for the model from it :), it has some really good shots of shoulder, thighs and helms for the taking :)

I Personally hate halo legends. Most of it cant be considered canon(again in my opinion(.The creators ignored to many details(from what Ive seen). In "The Package" (my least favorite)the elites voices are terrible(especially the assault one, the one that said "two survivors detected" then Oh! look at that there are 4 Spartans.) its obviously set sometime during the attack on earth or after it, because they are all wearing Mk VI armor, but that cant be possible. Master chief is the only non Grey team or onyx-trapped spartan alive after getting Mk VI armor. Then there are the booster frames, the most stupid idea ever. Why would the UNSC make something like that, It looks nothing like something they would design, following none of the previous characteristics of design the UNSC have set before. They WHY would they send Spartans on them, they are obviously flimsy, cant take any hit whatsoever,and the spartan is EXPOSED, one in the armor, bye another last hope of humanity. ODSTs I could see, But Spartans? No. Another thing, I know the UNSC wouldn't waste 6 or 7 Spartans over intelligence. ONI wouldn't allow it. They would say something along the lines of, send a bunch of ODSTs on (ugh)Booster Frames.

Now with that rant over, I actually would like to see the armor, I have nothing against it, except that is must be from the future.

I liked it, there where some "Cheezy" parts like the FPS pieces. The bikes could have been designed better but there just a: get there and back as fast as "Earmuffs"-ing possible. Although the turret on the back not being used until kelly lost her bike made me go: Lol wtf? why didn't they use it like that to begin with? and only one died so how did we end up with three?(There where five right?).

When the elite said "two survivors detected" it's talking about the first cruiser right? one died but MC and K made it out, so three went in the cruiser two made it out yeah it would be "two survivors detected". But it's been a little while since I saw it but I think I'm mostly right.

"""except that is must be from the future. """

Or this episode has nothing to with the game(s) at all, besides the universe.

On topic.

Yes.

well im back... whatever. i really messed this helm up. getting the lights on the top is hard and the mesh for the visor is messed.

anyways here's the update.

Update.jpg

Head model not mine.

SaintlyGecko said:
sokay...I was realy looking forward to chief's but kelly will be a good additon

might give his helm a shot, its doubtful though as i still need to make elite armor, halo 2 odst, new rookie helm and some commissions done before i could get to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back