UA(Up-Armored: Visor/Forehead attchmnt),
HUL(Hardened uplink module: boxy camera thing),
CBRN(Gas mask/breathing aparatus: As Security/EOD or ODST/CQC),
CNM(Command Network Module: flat camera looking thing),
CNM-1(Upgraded Command Network Module: CNM w/ doctor looking forehead piece),
FC(CNM and HUL),
FC-1(Improved CNM: Actual camera looking thing),
RS(Remote Sensor: Top of head piece like Scout Helmet),
HU/RS(Remote Sensor: Top of head Scope looking device like on Military Police variants),
HUL[3](3rd-gen uplink: Orange/white antenna looking device).

cuz if so, then you are my hero. I mean, I wouldnt be using all of them at the same time, but I would have choices :D
def going ODST with CNM(left), HU/RS(right), and UA.

^ i think the "carter" helmet comm thingy is probly HUL [3] - thats been released on first page
also can you get some in-game refs of the various attachments?
i havn't got many to work from and don't really know what their name is (all the HUL, Cmrn, etc....)

thanks in advance
CJ

Yeah, I'd be glad to get pics for all the attachments. I can't do it at the moment (frickin homework) but when I can get on I'll go through the different helmets and take some screenshots. It'll take a while, and the pictures wont be super big (I think when you dl your screenshots off of Bungie.net they are about 480X640 or w/e). But they'll definitely be better than all the thumbnail sized ones you can find and I'll try to have different views on them as well (probably just front/back/side)

ok iv got a request for someone if they would take me up on it, i have a grenade launcher model that needs unfolding, it is in the correct format it just needs to be unfolded properly so can someone help me with this please?

ok iv got a request for someone if they would take me up on it, i have a grenade launcher model that needs unfolding, it is in the correct format it just needs to be unfolded properly so can someone help me with this please?
It might help to post a pic or even the file itself and then see if anyone is willing to do it.

for the record i did not make this model the credit goes to Martyn Lee Ball for his excelent modeling :)
Oh boy, his models are uber-HD. Good luck in getting somebody to unfold it. I cried uncle when I attempted to unfold one of his models before. :( He's known around here as WMHunterTLS.

hmm ok the pictures didnt show up :S
Here they are:

Grenade2.jpg

Grenade1.jpg

yeah im quite good at modeling myself and was planning on editing this for use with pepakura but i just need to get WMHunterTLS's permission first

i myself had also a small idea.
well, it could be interpreted as a request.

for the ODST helm in Reach, the first upgrade is UA/CNM. An Up-Armored attachment was already designed, but it isn't really game accurate. If someone could figure a way to create said attachment, that would be friggin' awesome.

In fact, UA attachments for all of the Reach Permutations could outweigh that last idea.

i myself had also a small idea.
well, it could be interpreted as a request.

for the ODST helm in Reach, the first upgrade is UA/CNM. An Up-Armored attachment was already designed, but it isn't really game accurate. If someone could figure a way to create said attachment, that would be friggin' awesome.

In fact, UA attachments for all of the Reach Permutations could outweigh that last idea.
um..yeah, check back to one of my posts on the previous page. the "reach recon attachment" is the one you are looking for - its on several other helms also

also as soon as i get some ref. pics i'll start on the other u/a and HUL attachments

CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back