Dawn Under Heaven - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
not bad not bad at all but can i make one little option. the drop pod you should put a door on it and have it close at the end of the trailer.

We definitley would have, but animating the door would've taken more time. Don't worry, there's gonna be plenty of HEV doors to come.

Studio Up and Running!

Our summer workshop is in full swing. Jake worked on the Trooper Helmet mold while I worked on prepping the ODST visor vacuum-form templates.
IMG_2075.jpg

One of our supply racks:
IMG_2078.jpg

More on the Trooper and ODST suits soon!

-Wade

Holy Prophets!!!

This is the third full-swing fan film that I have seen a preview for. I'm sorry, when I think fan film, I am thinking of the Star Wars five to fifteen minute fan films. I never in all my days have conceived of a full feature-length fanfilm with this kind of prepro behind it...

All I can say is wow.

Holy Prophets!!!

This is the third full-swing fan film that I have seen a preview for. I'm sorry, when I think fan film, I am thinking of the Star Wars five to fifteen minute fan films. I never in all my days have conceived of a full feature-length fanfilm with this kind of prepro behind it...

All I can say is wow.

Actually, there's 5 going. >.> I can't remember the 5th one, but the 4th is Gift of the Ancients that's being filmed in Italy.
Anyways. This thread needs more love!!! Come on peeps! Spread the news. Fan films of any kind need support from the community. <3

You must have a massive molding operation here! At least for the helmets. By the look of the storyboard teaser that you put out a few months ago, we might be expecting more ODSTs in your production!

i would help but kinda got my own project going right now once i get the armor done then i have to get a cast.

For those that want to donate, but are still not quite sure about it. Here are some screenshots of some of the files we've been working on for months now. These, plus whole bunch of other pep and 3D files will be included in the bundle that were created for our film. So if you've doubted, doubt no more.

MKVB.jpg

angle.jpg

back.jpg

pelvis1.jpg

dmr.jpg

ar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back