Status
Not open for further replies.
Double:

forearm.jpg

bicep.jpg

thigh.jpg

shinfront.jpg

shinback.jpg

@ rundown Actually i didn't even have the bump maps. We've been working on this well before Jico found them. The reference pics i was going from was the Deliver Hope physical helmet and the zbrush screenshots from the cg model.

All Reach Armor created were done so from the Legacy Effects suits used in the Deliver Hope production, both physical suits and cg models from Method Studios.

I must have missed it if you guys said, but how did you create the pep files, from game rips or from scratch?

EDIT: Sorry to get off topic, but this is my 117th post! kinda exciting lol

I think the actual drop would also make a great teaser and it would be relatively easy to do. Just set up the cameras above and below, have some green screen footage of the ground getting ever closer through the tiny window, lots of red lights, and turbulance too!

I think you guys are gonna make this epic :D

I must have missed it if you guys said, but how did you create the pep files, from game rips or from scratch?

EDIT: Sorry to get off topic, but this is my 117th post! kinda exciting lol

If you would have read the post right above yours it is all explained.
The only model we used the game rip file is the helmet, but it has been highly modified to add in all the detail that isn't there from the game.

We won't be able to make this movie without your guys support! Please help us out and visit our Kickstarter page.
All donations are going directly to the movie, and will also help us continue making content for everyone to use in the future.
I'm talking about Falcons, Mac Platforms, Elites, Grunts, Halycon Cruisers, Drop pod, Scarab, and Fully rigged ODST, Trooper, and Spartan bodies. Along with all their components pepafied. And much more!

What would you want to see that would make you donate if we offered it? Just let us know and we'll see what we can do.

@ BaronVonReicher These are all made from scratch, except for the MKV B. I was in the middle of creating it, when Ruze contacted me with about acquiring the beta files, before Jico released this other group. The only way to receive these files and the many others we have is through our Kickstarter page. It may seem rude, mean, or as if I'm being an ass, but the donation isn't just for pep files. Its for much more, and for a great cause. The cause may not be as big as the Princess Leah charity or Childs Play, or even for the same cause. Its to show the big Studios that since they don't want to make a Halo film, we will. We'll show that it can be done, with a creative group of uprising film artists and Halo enthusiasts. Please visit our Facebook Page and our Kickstarter page, and join the cause!

@Iganderson, sorry, I didn't understand. I do now :)

Thanks for the info guys, I'll be donating for sure! I know you guys will make this awesome!
Just an idea: I'd LOVE to see my custom Spartan in the film! =D
(Commando helmet should have UA attachment)

SpartanIII.png

EDIT: Just donated $50! Hope it helps!

Thank you BaronVonReicher! Our first $50 Donator! You have made our skype and Dawn Under Heaven group page blow up with excitement!

Wow... If this isn't both promising and amazing... I dont know what is. I'm getting a job in the next few weeks and will gladly make a donation to you guys in the near future!!! Keep up the stunning work!!! :D

Thank you BaronVonReicher!

Just to remind everyone how Kickstarter works, if we don't reach our goal we don't get the money and that means you don't get the goodies. So please help us and yourselves and spread word.

Thank you BaronVonReicher! Our first $50 Donator! You have made our skype and Dawn Under Heaven group page blow up with excitement!

Thank you BaronVonReicher!

Just to remind everyone how Kickstarter works, if we don't reach our goal we don't get the money and that means you don't get the goodies. So please help us and yourselves and spread word.

No problem guys! Glad to help the cause! Heck, if worst comes to worst, I'd heavily consider donating the rest of the needed funds!

If the pep screenshots are anything to go by, this is going to be as awesome as the Landfall, Birth of a Spartan, and Deliver Hope shorts!

@kadus27 refer back to our post on the previous page. These files will not be released for public use. Only the people that pledge the $50 dollar tier on the kickstarter page will have the privilege of these, or any other files created.

Soo let me get this straight,correct me if I am wrong.You go to the kickstarter page and donate at least 50$ you get access to your pep/obj. files for personel use...Sounds fair.:)One tiny little Question thoe,I saw in one of your updates that one of your crew made a army trooper shoulder pep.Do you have ALL the pieces for the army trooper?(chest,legs,things,helmet,and Both types of shoulders?)Because if you do....YOU CAN COUNT ME IN:D

@ kolinrulz So far we have made the Reach AR, DMR, Reach Magnum, Grenade, MFDD from the live action shot, and MAC Cannon. Including other weapons we didn't make but may use like the grenade launcher, laser, shotgun etc. As far covenant weapons, we're still making still in the process of deciding what to build. So far we have a Shade Turret in process.

What items would anyone like to see included in the bundle? What would help the Donation process along without regret? Let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back