startin a pepakura suit

Subscribe
    hey guys this is my first suit and i just wanted to get any tips or tricks that would be helpful

ill be sure to post piks on my progress and any critism or comments would be appreatiated

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(m19sssm @ Sep 3 2007, 02:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>hey guys this is my first suit and i just wanted to get any tips or tricks that would be helpful

ill be sure to post piks on my progress and any critism or comments would be appreatiated</div>
    alright bud, first off ...if your new here then read the stickies (the tutorials and other topics at the top of the page)

and if you do want some hints on how to do pepakura,
    first cut it all out, score the lines by lining them up with a ruler and running a pen over it a few times ,then fold

also ...you would want to use book glue or hot glue to hold your pieces together, and other then that ,TAKE YOUR TIME
    lol i cant say that enough ,,,,time is the most important part of work ,
    thanks and dont rush ,
    ,Dallis

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/iagree.gif[/img]

you should have read this whole forum about 5 times over before you touch cardstock

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TwistedCory @ Sep 3 2007, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/iagree.gif[/img]

you should have read this whole forum about 5 times over before you touch cardstock </div>
    Damn straight , thats how the rest of us learned about making armour and the only problem here would be that you cant read, so i think your good to go as far as that goes,
    ,Dallis

ya thanks guys i just finished the paper helmet, and it looks sweet, took me 7 hours over 2 days but its done

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(m19sssm @ Sep 4 2007, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ya thanks guys i just finished the paper helmet, and it looks sweet, took me 7 hours over 2 days but its done</div>
    Broke one of the forum rules but since your new i think ada will give you another chance.

Rule 1. No making fun of other members (racism)

Rule 2. No spamming.

Rule 3. Dont post a topic saying you are going to finish and post pics up soon unless you have questions.

good luck and enjoy your stay on the mjolnirarmor fourms.