Scout Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice job, was this your first build? Any plans to take the pep model further and resin and fiber glass the helmet?

sry it was my first time using photobucket EVER and im sry. i actually will take this further but i want to use plaster cloth... i thnk it is called Rigid-Wrap plaster cloths but i dont know.... this is my second helmet and if it turns out good i want to make a build on it any thoughts on plaster cloth? i thought it quite awesome

more than likely wont work because plaster clothes need water to activate and we all know that water and paper dont get along

lol i said if you want and as for plaster clothe simply put it will work but you wont be happy with the results, depending on your budget there is alternatives like aqua resin and smoothcast which are both going to serve you well

okay and do you think i could get smooth cast at ace hardware? if i have to order it im not going to because i am going to ace tomorrow but i might just get some fiberglass resin but i havent used it before so it will be difficult
any tips?

Veeeeery nice looking, you said this is your second helmet, is it difficult to make? Im going to try to make this for my brother soon.

Almost Finished!!!!

Almost finished with the bondo i got most of the helmet in one time with it but ran out of bondo really quickly.... I GOT THE SMALL CAN!!!! Probably should be done with sanding it by sunday i really want this good so i am Busting out the automatic sander :) i guess thats what i should call it but idk UPDATE SOON!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back