jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you like it, at least that's what i think you mean by that
ok my week is over and i'm sorry i'm going to still be busy on a bunch of other projects though i will probably post so pictures of them here

Well.....I find your Recon helm very attractive :D so I decided to unfold it.....in the progress of unfolding it :L. Though I came across a problem.

The visor portion:
167072_1703208673906_1648670293_1633135_431986_n.jpg

But don't worry!! I fixed it!!!:
165598_1703208193894_1648670293_1633134_7070033_n.jpg

The visor on the unfold can be seen easily so its now a choice whether you want to put the visor or not.

EDIT: Well.....its unfolded :D

Hey, jtm: one suggestion, maybe you should gather all the links to the pep files and put them up in your first post? It would save people some major digging! Just a suggestion. BTW: EXCELLENT work on that recon!

thanks , another option for people who want to build it
yeah i was recently thinking about that too, and i think i will sometime soon

hey JTM, not a problem, av put it on the official pep thread.. hope you didnt mind..
18 hits so far so was hoping for ruze to put it with the rest of them wiv a pic an all...:)
but not yet he hasnt....:(
Thanks,
YT
p.s Will it do?...:) and you may take my stuff from my sig.. for watever too

now that i looked at your model some more i think you may have it inside out ( at least the version in the link you posted in this thread )

now that i looked at your model some more i think you may have it inside out ( at least the version in the link you posted in this thread )
That happens when the faces of the model are not inverted before unfolding, which I brought to his attention earlier. In order to determine if the faces are correctly oriented, turn off the texture and the 3D model should look white.

i corrected it when Ral Partha mentioned it to me and changed the 4 shared link for the new one am sure... hmmm i will down load it an see,
Thanks...
(EDIT) Dam i double posted i thought i last posted yesturday. sorry,
Dammit, and i dont know how to delete the post so will have to stay...
SORRY...

ok i have finally beaten reach just to let you guys know and I had waited like a month to continue the game (because of school projects mainly) only to play for literally five minutes and beat it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back