jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
another quick update and another double post.
dodst4.jpg

also, what happens when i have too much free time on my hands
blueyellowhead.jpg

Attachments

• dodst4.jpg
    dodst4.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 157
  • blueyellowhead.jpg
    blueyellowhead.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 171
Okay well I was wondering what you guys think my next project should be, it can't be too big because I have 7 sets of armor I need to build for June, but a helmet or a piece armor or something would work. So what do you think I should do?

to be honest all your work looks awesome so i would love to see your take on the gungir helmet

to be honest all your work looks awesome so i would love to see your take on the gungir helmet
thanks, yep it has added to my list now :) also your # of post as of now is 666, nice

p.s. continue adding suggestions, to make my list longer!

how about trying out one of the concept helmets that no one else has done like the bottom right one in this pic. you could just mirror the one side to the other and wing the back i think it would be a great challenge. sorry about the large pic
ih_more+helmets01b.jpg

Attachments

• ih_more+helmets01b.jpg
    ih_more+helmets01b.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 159
yah i too think that that would look awesome man, you should try it =D and we will see how it turns out (we all know that it is going to look awesome) =D

how about trying out one of the concept helmets that no one else has done like the bottom right one in this pic. you could just mirror the one side to the other and wing the back i think it would be a great challenge. sorry about the large pic
ih_more+helmets01b.jpg
yeah i had thought about making one of those (specifically the upper left one) so now i guess i will make one

also this is kinda embarrassing but um i realised i messed up on the pilot helmet, so i fixed it today
pilotsiderevised.jpg

Attachments

• ih_more+helmets01b.jpg
    ih_more+helmets01b.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 166
I kinda like the concept with the red visor, because of its recon-esque shape, but apparent durability, as it looks pretty rigid. If i finish my MK V before the deadline i might model that awesome helmat.

ih_more+helmets01b.jpg

omg! the bottom right must be built!!!!

Attachments

• ih_more+helmets01b.jpg
    ih_more+helmets01b.jpg
    465.6 KB · Views: 168
so is everything else the same just the lower part has been added? if so will it match up the one i have already pepped? as long as its scaled the same of course..lol

If you made the helm on the bottom right of the concepts, and it was unfolded, i would pep that as fast as i could while maintaining detail. It looks so awesome.

IMHO, The bottom right helmet is cool, but it's not a Halo or UNSC styled Helmet, It just doesn't fit in the universe.

@ka5p3r
i changed a few other minor things but otherwise it's the same

@ketsuen
i'm working on it

@Roadwarrior
no it really doesn't does it? ah well i'm still working on it

Okay so I know this isn't the update you were expecting but i get distracted easily and while I was sick yesterday I re-watched some Appleseed and well, I made this, though it's only a start.
briarmodel3.jpg

Attachments

• briarmodel3.jpg
    briarmodel3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 161
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back