jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope it hasn't been unfolded yet :) good to know someone is working on it now, feel free to post it here when you're done

deadmau5 Head/Helmet UNFOLDED

deadmau5 head/helmet UNFOLDED:

LINK HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?rgg3bq3e2qr81dm

Here it is! Unfolded by me, original model by jtm1997. If you have any questions or problems just say so and i will try to help! Also note this is my first unfold so it might be a bit noobish. I haven't printed it out but like i said, if there are any problems, just say so!

Enjoy! ;)

I would also like to point out that the link on the first page is working, look under the picture and next to "unfolded:"

Here it is! Unfolded by me, original model by jtm1997. If you have any questions or problems just say so and i will try to help! Also note this is my first unfold so it might be a bit noobish. I haven't printed it out but like i said, if there are any problems, just say so!

Enjoy! ;)

Im getting a syntax error when I try to extract the files. Do you think you can just upload the PDO file that's unfolded and post a link? For some reason the file seems to be corrupt when I download it :\

[...]

I haven't printed it out but like i said, if there are any problems, just say so!
Check the name of one of your folders. It contains a colon symbol and it is triggering a syntax error.

Im getting a syntax error when I try to extract the files. Do you think you can just upload the PDO file that's unfolded and post a link? For some reason the file seems to be corrupt when I download it :\
Go and look for a folder whose name contains a colon. Rename it by removing the symbol and you're good to go. That way, you don't have to wait for his correction.

i have been working on this for a while now and thought i'd share
8.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 158
Man, let me tell you this would be a pain to pep
gungnir.png

Dude if you don't release this thing I'll have to... do something. It looks absolutely stunning, and I would love to unfold it for you if you would rather not spend the time doing it yourself. Just pm me, or shoot me an email at kadus27@gmail.com. Would love to help out someone whose already helped so many out here. Keep up the amazing work!

Attachments

• gungnir.png
    gungnir.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 152
Dude if you don't release this thing I'll have to... do something. It looks absolutely stunning, and I would love to unfold it for you if you would rather not spend the time doing it yourself. Just pm me, or shoot me an email at kadus27@gmail.com. Would love to help out someone whose already helped so many out here. Keep up the amazing work!

The file has been sent!

would it be ok if i also attempted this file?
but make some discreet changes / de-res it also to make it slightly more pep friendly?
(like with my version of your pilot helm)

just shoot me a PM if you're ok with it
CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back