jtm1997's reach pilot, emile, recon, odst, deadmau5, Scout, and daft punk helmet peps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, haha, yeah I guess scrolling up does help lol. Sorry, but I was distracted with the excitement as well as my boa being a jerk. lol

But that build looked awesome!!
I wonder if my visor will be as good.. I don't have a vaccum molder so yeah. lol But I'll figure something out.
want a link to how to make a vacuum former?

That was a great video. My ONLY issue with it is... I don't have any power tools to cut out the box and such. lol But I'm sure I could find some friends who could lend some.

Thanks!

That was a great video. My ONLY issue with it is... I don't have any power tools to cut out the box and such. lol But I'm sure I could find some friends who could lend some.

Thanks!
yeah it's one of the more informative videos on how to make them, if you need help on anything later just pm/email me, as this thread is getting a bit off topic.

I literly squealed when i saw the Thomas bangalter helmet file! I cant thank you enough! This thread should be called "How to be an awesome 405th member" Keep doin the good work.

I literly squealed when i saw the Thomas bangalter helmet file! I cant thank you enough! This thread should be called "How to be an awesome 405th member" Keep doin the good work.

Thanks, if you have any experience unfolding i can send you the updated one later this week :D

sorry for no update, i've been working away at my stuff since i have only two months to finish it
updates009.jpg

Attachments

• updates009.jpg
    updates009.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 131
Ive started the Daft punk helmet you put up. Im hardening it as i type. lol But i will try to post a pic somwhere. Thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back