Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else live in Washington State?

I live in Ballard. Been up here three years and I'm still fighting the weather. I used to do this in TX no problem but WA is a different ball game altogether.
    Echo wants BIG boom...

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas s Embers View Post
    I lives in Portland, Oregon
    I live in Vancouver, Washington. You're right across the Columbia river from me!

I'm here in auburn wa, does anyone do any meets around here?

Secret Government Installation With Boats, WA
    The closest thing to a meet was me going over to Flyerfye's place, but it would be pretty awesome to do a REAL meet with the rest of y'all. Maybe if someone here has a big house we can do a barbecue or something.
    My boat is bigger than yours.

is anybody going to emerald city comicon in april?

lol I'm in Washington now. The Olympia area to be exact. I don't have a car, otherwise I'd go and build some stuff with you guys.
    And so I sayeth unto thee, posteth thy images and picatures when thou maketh thine thread, so that we, being of the forums, can say that the events thou hast described hath, in fact, actually and verily happened, so as to dissuade any notion that thine progress is a falsification of words, and so that we might admire thine craftsmanship. Amen.

7. Longview, just north of Vancouver. Working on a Mark VI right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHobo777 View Post
    Longview, just north of Vancouver. Working on a Mark VI right now.
    No way! Then I assume you know where La Center WA is then?
    It would really be nice to find some 405th members close to the Vancouver WA/ Portland OR area!

I'm about half an hour away from PDX (Oregon City Area). Are any of you guys planning on going to Kumoricon this September?!

-Alexis
    Second Suit- Agent Texas Style (IN PROGRESS)
    First Suit- Master Chief Style (COMPLETED)

Here's another WA 405th member! I'm currently on the eastern side of washington, Moses Lake. About an hour and a half north of tri-cities and an hour and a half west from Spokane. No cons for me this year. Don't have a suit yet...