ODST build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that you started this back in 2011 and I gotta say that I'm glad to see that you are still making progress.

Cheers to the Hugh Holder models, they always look great :)

so how quick is really quick for you putting that rocket launcher together? it looks great!

Thanks guys, yeah its been a very slow process but I made it :) Here are some pictures of the rocket launcher and some from GAAM last night. Me and my buddy Travis won 1st place in the Co-op contest!
imagejpg1_zps2338ffa3.jpg

imagejpg2_zps8dc98d04.jpg

imagejpg4_zps2bf0d173.jpg

imagejpg3_zps53813ee4.jpg

imagejpg2_zps6d5c060f.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsd0a855b0.jpg

on another note, there was a bit of a problem...... my wife dropped my helmet and it cracked in 3 different places..... =/ I was not able to take many pictures with it on, so I slipped on my hat. I am going to try to super glue it back together for display, but as far as wearing I think its done. I may make another if I get around to it. Also Mstruvmgc it took me 1 week to make the launcher. I am going to go back and fix some things on it and add more details, I'm only 90% happy with it but I needed something for the con.
Also me and Travis made ourselves a prop building page, we will be adding more pictures and videos as time goes on. Give us a like, and if you have any questions fire away, we will do our best to answer them or refer you to someone who can https://www.facebook.com/HellHoundProps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back