Saint Seiya models

Status
Not open for further replies.

huesos 005

hi everyone there, well i rip some models from a saint seiya game and i would like to share whit you, im gonna try to broke and unfold the models, but, if any wants to help me, thats will be amazing.

here is the pack have all the models and some pdo than i unfold and im doing the armor of unicorn
http://www.mediafire.com/?9jg1r9qrb4zwmja

WIP chest seiya.

seiya%20chest%20%5Bgar%5D.jpg

Has anyone unfolded any more parts of the armors??
Im willing to unfold but i dont have the knowledge in 3d to separete the parts of the armors if anyone could do it i can unfold and post
Thanks very much for this files! Been waiting for a looong time for this

Huesos all the Files are Broken try to re-upload please I will love to work on this Saint Seiya Stuff , a Big Fan in Here...
Also if you have any full unfold Post them :) - Chale, another Dead Threat... Anyone else Want to really Create a Saint Seiya Real Deal Threat???

Huesos all the Files are Broken try to re-upload please I will love to work on this Saint Seiya Stuff , a Big Fan in Here...
Also if you have any full unfold Post them :) - Chale, another Dead Threat... Anyone else Want to really Create a Saint Seiya Real Deal Threat???

here is the pack have all the models and some pdo than i unfold and im doing the armor of unicorn

i really think this thread was dead because just a few people comment but now im feel excited.
in other way im doing the armor of unicorn but im so slowly because the school, it is my final year and the projects are a lot
im finished the helmet and the arms later im going to put photos i dont have camara even in the cell phone.
i wish the people and i work together and make the unfolds i am a noob but still today the models works for me
and if any have questions, me or others will help so see you later and good luck
sorry but i dont speak english very well

it is practically impossible to unfold shiryu's Helmet. (1st season of the saga)

the 3d model have to be reworked to get more smooth lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back