KAT ARMOR BUILD - with custom undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Looking Suit!!!!! You got it done in time for Halloween and the Halo 4 release. Loved following along on this build and will definitely tag along on any others that you do. Well Done!!!!

r56.jpg

Holy freakin sweetness of everything epic this is the best foam armor I have ever seen! I've watched this thread since the beginning, and I have been excited to see it finished, and it's a million times better than I anticipated, and I already knew it would be epic! Can't wait to see this in the Elite section! ;)

Love the paint job. this at this moment in time the best build out there. Congrats on a well made build, it was a joy to watch.:D

Now lets get this moved to the Elite section where it belongs.:cool

This is such a beautiful build amazing work I hope to do something similar in the near future and going to use this for inspiration!

Great job on your armor, did you get swamped by people when you wore the armor in public. Love the paint job. I hope that this build does not get buried once it is finished. I hope it gets to be somewhere on the front page or stickied

OMG this build it s so good that i would like one, can i have one? :D
Very well done LilTyrant and good luck with your future build.

HEY ADMINS!!!!!!!! I think we are all in agreement that this needs to be in the ELITE section ASAP!

WOW that looks phenomenal!!! Excellent work, and sounds like it's a blast to wear for periods of time, which is even better than just looking amazing! Great job!

Sweet beard of Zeus!

It's 10:30pm here in Oz right now and I had to finish going through this entire thread to see how it turned out.
Simply amazing. Not enough describing words in the English language to explain what you've accomplished. Congratulations and well done!

Looking forward to the next stage of your project/s!

Amazing job! Sure wish I lived closer so we could roll in a squad! Now you just have to bust out a JUNE suit for your guy. Btw, what made you decide to go with a custom helmet over KATS?

Well girl you have truely shown us how it's done. This is one of the top all time foam builds out there and imo there are only a hand full of these Masterfull quality builds. I just wish that I lived in the US so I could some day bump into you and admire it in the flesh.

Looking forward to seeing the next project and the elite move is sooo deserved. <---------yes an edit :)

Tom.

Well done, you've set a high mark for the rest of us.

Don't look now, but there's a giant squid thing following you in that picture.........

Absolutely gorgeous armor. I tip my hat to you.
*tips hat*
I heard a "not quite finished" in there, what else are you planning to do to this work of art?

Awesome work, the paint job is simply staggering. Got a question for you, what did you do for the UNSCDF logo on your chest plate? It looks so clean and detailed

Great Build..... Not sure where the elite showcase is going just yet, but for now I'll put you in in it... fantastic WIP also... nice to see the build progress and seeing it through to more or less completion (Your opinion on completion, not mine, I think it looks great).

Move this to the Elite Showcase...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back