Assistance with Picture Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, fellow members of the 405th, I'm Shock\Trooper-2148. It's been a while since my previous post. I've been rolling into a few technical problems with both of my ODST and Mjolnir Mark V builds, but just recently, I hit a breakthrough. I would like to show the evidence and progress of my ODST build. Can someone please link me to a picture posting tutorial? I appreciate the assistance.

Picture posting is really not that difficult. just get a photobucket account, upload your pics there, hover over the picture in your album, click on the IMG code area, and it should say copied instead of a long code, then Ctrl+V (paste) into your post. simple as 1-2-3!! :)

Picture posting is really not that difficult. just get a photobucket account, upload your pics there, hover over the picture in your album, click on the IMG code area, and it should say copied instead of a long code, then Ctrl+V (paste) into your post. simple as 1-2-3!! :)
Yes but befor you copy into your post be sure to click the image of the tree. that way it puts the [IMG/] on it

Yes but befor you copy into your post be sure to click the image of the tree. that way it puts the [IMG/] on it

Don't need to if you use Photobucket. They give you a list of 4 different links (direct, url, img, etc). Simply clicking on the IMG one copies the link with the
tags included. Just click and Ctrl+V into your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back