Halo 4 Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

clintstrong

I have been working on this for about three days and it does not look as well as the others that were pepped but its alright. This is King Rahls model. The holes in the helmet will be fixed this is my second helmet i completed but third i have tried.
DSC00079.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

Nice, but absolutely no offense, I'd just scrap that one and start over :/ unless your like super duper awesome at bondo, in that case go for it. I'd just be a little wary about sinking money into a helmet that may be a bust, ya know? Again I mean absolutely no disrespect, and remember, if at first you don't succeed, try again. And again. And if your me...one more again.

All the best dude! And good luck

Nice, but absolutely no offense, I'd just scrap that one and start over :/ unless your like super duper awesome at bondo, in that case go for it. I'd just be a little wary about sinking money into a helmet that may be a bust, ya know? Again I mean absolutely no disrespect, and remember, if at first you don't succeed, try again. And again. And if your me...one more again.

All the best dude! And good luck
Sorry for the double post. Thanks and i probably will do a repep on it after the one im doing now.

This is the same helmet that I pepped. if you pep it correctly, it should look like this.

004.jpg

Yeah i noticed you did the other model did you do the other model that i did because im wondering if yours was easier?

I believe we are using the same model. I can tell by the sides. I did not do the other model. Hyper finished the other model and I believe it is easier.

The MAIN problem I'm seeing in your photos is that you DIDN'T fold on the broken lines. The evenly broken lines get folded one way and the dotted/broken lines get folded in the opposite direction.

The MAIN problem I'm seeing in your photos is that you DIDN'T fold on the broken lines. The evenly broken lines get folded one way and the dotted/broken lines get folded in the opposite direction.

Untitled-1.png

I will be trying to pep this I hope it turns out O.K. My printer is spazzing even though its brand new it keeps having paper jams mean while there is none. Thanks to CoolC he gave me the file.
Here is what I have been working on: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/36082-MA37-Reach-AR?p=596129#post596129 I did finish this it looked terrible after so decided not to post pics sorry for the late reply on that I finished it awhile ago.

dude my printer has been spazing out too. Idk what it is but its annoying

another note, It always helps to graze the edges a little with an exacto knife. This helps make the folding much cleaner. though it make take a little more time just to get perfect lines, but it deffinatly helps. I would practice on something simple like handplates or something. Try getting perfect folds in, then going big again. Im struggling myself with sizing the helmet and I made one a bit to small :/

Is this helmet the first pepakura model you've attempted? This particular model gives a lot of seasoned pep assemblers a headache, and I can't imagine how difficult it must seem to someone who's just starting out. I like to think I'm pretty advanced at pep assembly, but when I look at the detail of this helmet, I cringe. I would HIGHLY suggest getting some practice in on a simpler model. I'd hate to see someone mess up helmet after helmet because they've bit off more than they can chew and give up the craft all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back