Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Release]Halo 4 Battle Rifle (For CNC Machines)

1. [Release]Halo 4 Battle Rifle (For CNC Machines)

No, you can't unfold this version, i'm doing a version you can unfold later. Guys with CNC machines though should be able to work with this. It's a highres mesh so it's a large file, saved as an obj.

If another file type is preferred then please let me know and I will export it.

Download Here! (OBJ)(STL)

Last edited by WMHunterTLS; 03-26-2012 at 01:28 PM.

That is some insane work Martyn!! I'm anxious to see what the pep-friendly version will look like. You do it yet again buddy!!

-Matt

3. Thank-you

Nice! I cant wait to see it brought to life!
    Would you like a Plasma Grenade? Send Me a PM.

http://phoenixcomicon.com/

nice looks awesome! (this will be a B***** to pep)

Thanks, I'm really hoping that there is a CNC machine that can make this in my area.
    Got my sig back, can't even put it up, still not liking the new look/format.

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q...t69/neosig.jpg

7. Thank you for releasing the file. By the way you did outstanding job designing the Halo Four battle rifle. Do you plan on making another weapon or maybe even a helmet?

Off topic,but how did you learn have to 3D model like that?

Thank you for your time.

8. Thanks guys, and MikelCaboose, I tried to make it clear so no one gets the wrong idea, but this isn't a pep friendly version. I doubt it will be possible lol.

And I will probably end up making more Halo 4 weapons/vehicles ect Dutch. I should really do some armour, not done any before. And I have been using 3ds max for about 6 years now if not more, started small and lowpoly.

Already mapping this out for the cnc. I have to say the way you modeled this piece, I've only had to regroup a small amount of polys to make it work in a 3 axis mill. Very impressed sir.

i just put this into 3d cut...the program i have for the cnc machine i am building....didnt have to adjust anything....awesome model sir! now to get machine built....LOL