Halo 4. Master Chief scratch, foam build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the awesome photo Adam

u112_zps42de594f.jpg

WOW! This may just make it into the elite section. The quality is awesome. I really want to try foam armour again. I put my pep and fibreglass armour on hold to try foam armour. I stuffed it up BIG TIME ROFL. Not good with foam myself. But this is awesome!

Lol yes it just might make it into the elite section *coughs* ;-p
Really nice shot there Kill and good to see your still with us as not seen you for a good while.

Hope all is well with you and the family,
Tom.

This is absolutely stunning work my friend! I've been desperately wanting to start on a foam build myself after having done a few pep/resin/fiberglass builds. Unfortunately I'm stuck in dorms with rules on room tidiness so I can't start one just yet since I know I'll have a bloody mess for a good while. Enough about me!

I probably have loads of questions and I hope you can answer them all in time but for now the only one hitting me is regarding your pieces and the paint job. How does the paint hold up as your pieces rub together? Is there a specific process to prevent any unwanted wear you took? I suppose my fear with a foam build is that after painted that when too much pressure is applied intentionally or unintentionally in high friction areas(or anywhere really) it would crack and flake off.

Again, truly inspiring work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back