Cortana Costume by Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your work looks awesome so far. I personally wouldn't worry terribly about getting the exact blue/darkblue pattern that the new version of Cortana has. She is kind of a holograph and can pretty much change how she looks whenever she feels like it. Also, the wig pics aren't complete without you having the rest of the costume on as well!

Oh I'm not worried about it looking exact. But since I've already made the top half to fit her new look, I think it would be odd for the bottom half to look completely different. Plus I have other projects I'm working on, so there's no harm in waiting a little.

Lol yes I will post a picture with the wig and costume on. The weather has just been in the 100's for the past week, so wearing a body suit and wig wasn't exactly on my to-do list... lol

this is looking amazing. like it was mentioned earlier, there doesn't appear to be any stretching in the paint job, it just looks fantastic. and that wig is perfect, spot on. keep up the great work :) ...

Christmas came early! 343 Industries released a new video at PAX with tons of new clips of Cortana. I'm so excited to start working again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think we just found out who the hottest cortana on the 405th is XD. No harassment intended,just sayin. Keep up the good work its looking awesome and quite accurate. The hair color and cut youre going with looks spectacular on you. Cant wait to see more.

Latest costume update, I’ve been testing makeup to figure out the best look for my costume. I think I’ve got it pretty well down, but I may still make a few tweaks. I used a pale blue water based makeup for my face and a slightly darker blue oil based makeup for my lips and for the water line of my eyes. I also ordered some colored contact lenses to give my eyes that extra pop. I was too lazy to paint my neck for this test run. I’ll be all blue when it comes time for the event.

Makeup.jpg

More pictures to come soon.

Looks great, You look like a totally different person with that makeup and those contact lenses! That wig also looks quite good.

Finished Costume!

Whoohoo! I finished the costume just in time for the Halo 4 Midnight Release!

Midnight-4.jpg

Midnight-5.jpg

Fan1.jpg

Photo-Nov-07-4-02-54-PM.jpg

WP95000136.jpg

Check out my blog post for more details about the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back