Cortana dye sublimation pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

tk1055

Due to this ending up on ebay I have deleted the download link. If you want a copy I will pm you a link. I do apologize but some folks just like to ruin it for everyone.

59638_4896629454468_1667328129_n.jpg

I have seen a lot of Cortanas. I wonder why no one has tried putting light up patterns in the skin suit before. Give the suit that cool cascading text effect she has in the games.

wow! thanks dude, a friend of mine will wear a costume based on your dye sublimation pattern, she just doesn't know yet! :p

I have seen a lot of Cortanas. I wonder why no one has tried putting light up patterns in the skin suit before. Give the suit that cool cascading text effect she has in the games.

It would be possible with a ton of tiny LEDs. However, to get a convincing effect, the lights would have to do something, which would require a circuit board and electronics knowledge, and with that many LEDs, that's a lot of power and wires needed. So, you'd have to figure out a way to conceal the circuit board and the power source, which would be difficult since it's not exactly a suit with pockets or places to easily conceal something. You're practically naked. It'd be a headache.

I think an easier way would be to weave metalic thread throughout the suit. Another option would be fiberoptics but you still run into the issue of where to hide the batteries.

Cool stuff

hopefully i don't see 10000000 cortanas at the next con though. This makes it too easy :D

I've seen a lot worse things than that at a convention. In fact, this might be an improvement!

Well done on the pattern TK! If it turns out half as good as the Spiderman suit patterns I've seen
it will be very impressive!

Very cool! Tried to talk the wife into a Cortana costume, but she opted for Agent Dare. Means WAY more work for me lol

Sorry I know there hasn't been a post in this thread for almost a year, but I just wondered if anybody still had this file?
I want to start work on this project and this file looks fantastic. I've sent out a few PM's but had no luck unfortunately. Can anybody who got the file help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back