Agent Florida - Super Low Detail Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent York

Hi everyone. my name is Michael and I'm here today with my first endeavor into a armor build. I'm attempting a build heavily based on and inspired by Agent Florida from Red VS Blue.

I put super low detail into the title because I'm essentially freehanding all of this from a few reference pictures with a bit of improv as well

This is what I've got so far.

img_6697.jpg

^
All pieces together

Chest Plate

Belly plate inspired by Mandalorian armor

Custom back plate of my own design

Rib/side plates taken from reference picture

Shoulder plates

Shoulder plate held up against my shoulder

Back plate held up against my back

Chest and Belly plate held up against myself

I am pleased as punch to hear of this build ;-) I haven't seen a flowers/Florida build. Good luck mate :)

I am very excited to see how this looks when you finish!!!! Captain Dutch Flowers is such a bad-ass!

Thanks for the positive feedback!

---

I've been thinking about making the Insurrectionist Leader's collapsable tomahawk as a compliment piece to this build, anyone got any reference pictures for the tomahawk?. I'm also open to suggestions on what other accessories I should make.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

---

I've been thinking about making the Insurrectionist Leader's collapsable tomahawk as a compliment piece to this build, anyone got any reference pictures for the tomahawk?. I'm also open to suggestions on what other accessories I should make.

Carolina's Grapple gun would be an interesting build also heres a reference picture for the tomahawk
Closeup_tomahawk.jpe

Are you going to have it embedded in your shoulder like he did!??!!? Be careful!!!! (The actor in that scene said it went through his protective gear :p ) But that would be cool just to have anyway.

Carolina's Grapple gun would be an interesting build also heres a reference picture for the tomahawk
Closeup_tomahawk.jpe

Thanks for the pic!, Yeah, Carolina's gun would be a neat one to have.

Are you going to have it embedded in your shoulder like he did!??!!? Be careful!!!! (The actor in that scene said it went through his protective gear :p ) But that would be cool just to have anyway.

Hah, No, I'm not dedicated enough to costuming to have a axe embedded in my shoulder yet, I might figure a way to have it look like it is, but thats a bit of a stretch.

--

Update time! Cut out some mandalorian-esque thighs. ( The reason a lot of my stuff is mandalorian based is because I have a half done mandalorian build that I abandoned when I was younger and i'm just using the pieces as a base for shapes, as this build is not meant for sheer accuracy but speed and proof of concept )

Both thighs

Side shot of thigh

Front/Side shot of thigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back