Legendary Armor...ODST Project....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BishopX

So we've been talking about switching gears and putting 100% effort into making the ODST costume completely by Comic-Con. The reason is that we are short on time now and don't really want to rush through the MC armor project just because of time. The ODST project is one of the cooler costumes that we have come across in the Halo realm. NZ-TK has been kind enough to supply us with the ODST 3D helmet file. We sent it out a few weeks ago to have it CNC'd. We'll see how it comes out.

No we are not giving up on the MC armor, we are just getting something else done first....

P.S. If you have any hate mail you want to send to us, please send all hate to slavefive@legendaryarmor.com

Best regards,

John
BishopX

mr%20burns.jpg

Excellent .....

thats going to be really good. Just by looking at your last piece. do you know when you will be picking back up on MC helmet and the rest of the armor?

iamyourcousin228 said:
thats going to be really good. Just by looking at your last piece. do you know when you will be picking back up on MC helmet and the rest of the armor?

Forget the armor, I want that AR they've been working on heh

Last edited by a moderator:
Odst? .... Whats an Odst?

:lol:

Just joking guys. I think we all know that you'll do a tremendous job on this. Love to see some images when you get a chance.

Good Luck!

This thread sure could use some pictures... :p

J/k

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with on this project.
Are you guys going to be fabricating an entire costume, or just the hard armor part of it?

HAHA oh man, there playin around with ya, I think?! but its because you guys do such fantastic work that we want to see yous WIP in motion, like RIGHTNOW!!!!!

LOLZ!! xoxoooox

Keep up the awesome work guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back