Cortana

Status
Not open for further replies.
spartan-847-david said:
o this y yor name is pervy sage no cortanas yet......y atempting it ;)

Oh that was absolutely inlegible. Grammar and Punctuation, this isnt back and forth cellphone texting.

As for the OP:.....whatsa widget? And you need to work on spelling as well :]

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacRoseImmortal said:
Oh that was absolutely inlegible. Grammar and Punctuation, this isnt back and forth cellphone texting.

As for the OP:.....whatsa widget? And you need to work on spelling as well :]
A widget is like a mini app, IDK if windows has anything like it (I'm not sure, I might have seen something like that) but macs have this like, dashboard that's full of them.
Like Jared! It's this smiley face that sings badly in spanish.
And stuff like a calculator, and one that has gas prices in the area.
As for a cortana widget, I thought I saw one in a video advertising the jasman plasma rifle and pistol, but it may have just been a desktop background.

its like a program that you donload that does random things

i had one on my computer for a bit that lil monkey that you download to your desktop that just sits there and does random things the entire time its running, and you can click on something and it brings up a lil like *do this* icon and you can tell it what to do but the entire time its on your desktop, or when you open like say, internet explorer, itl on the screen but in like the bottom cornor still being used

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Are we speekin of the "live" Cortana? the one that was doin a photohoot with the Jasmine weapons?
This is what I was talking about:
<media>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk4VU59O0Yo</media>
Alright IDK how to embed videos on this forum.

Like a real A.I.?! OMG I want a A.I. Cortana constantly buggin me on my desktop!! memememe!

EDIT to stay on topic: Ive never seen a widget around here, no i'm of no use to you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(randomman @ Oct 3 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This is what I was talking about:
<media>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk4VU59O0Yo</media>
Alright IDK how to embed videos on this forum.</div>
It's fixed.

Ral Partha said:
It's fixed.

Thanks ral! That's why I'm still a noob on this forum lol.
Also I'm pretty sure it's just a desktop background.
Heck, maybe they added it in post production.
Either way, I did a couple quick google and youtube searches and no results, so for now I'm assuming there's no widget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back