*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright then,

files are being uploaded at slightly irregular intervals but are going up
the database is...organised...to say the least, but it needed doing by someone

be aware that :
-there are some folders which are empty because the files are not available/created yet
-there are some folders with only one file in them because that is the ONLY file
-i cannot guarrantee that the original authors of the files have placed their names or identifying marks within the files. as such it may be difficult to discern who created the file
-i hold no responsibility for anything you do with these files after you download them
-if you make a claim that a files is your own, i will ask for proof of this and then may be able to update the disputed file(s) so it contains your name

so, what are you waiting for?
jump on in.

CJ

E: if you can't find what you're looking for, drop me a PM and maybe some refs of the piece and i'll see if i can do it

alright then,

files are being uploaded at slightly irregular intervals but are going up
the database is...organised...to say the least, but it needed doing by someone

be aware that :
-there are some folders which are empty because the files are not available/created yet
-there are some folders with only one file in them because that is the ONLY file
-i cannot guarrantee that the original authors of the files have placed their names or identifying marks within the files. as such it may be difficult to discern who created the file
-i hold no responsibility for anything you do with these files after you download them
-if you make a claim that a files is your own, i will ask for proof of this and then may be able to update the disputed file(s) so it contains your name

so, what are you waiting for?
jump on in.

CJ

E: if you can't find what you're looking for, drop me a PM and maybe some refs of the piece and i'll see if i can do it

THIS IS AWESOME!!!! If only it were avalible as a .zip file so we could download it as one thing... :/

THIS IS AWESOME!!!! If only it were avalible as a .zip file so we could download it as one thing... :/

I'm not sure than WinZIP would support such a large file - even ZIP has its file-size limits, and that file would take a ridiculous amount of time to download as is.

That being said, ZIP packages of each specific folder might not be so bad at all. Nice work, MS7!

I'm not sure than WinZIP would support such a large file - even ZIP has its file-size limits, and that file would take a ridiculous amount of time to download as is.

That being said, ZIP packages of each specific folder might not be so bad at all. Nice work, MS7!

in my opinion a zip file could easily handle that amount of data all at once but i totaly agree that the files all in one would take along time to downlod

in my opinion a zip file could easily handle that amount of data all at once but i totaly agree that the files all in one would take along time to downlod
WinZip could very easily handle it, and it wouldn't be that bad. When I downloaded the original all-in-one pack, it only took like, 5 min? Personally I don't really care about how long it takes, I pep and surf the forum while I wait.

WinZip could very easily handle it, and it wouldn't be that bad. When I downloads the original all-in-one pack, it only took like, 5 min? Personally I don't really care about how long it takes, I pep and surf the forum while I wait.

yeah i agree if anything the wait can be quite useful i guess as it gives you time to look over the threads on peping and take a look at other peoples work :)

winzip can totally tackle those files :) In total, it's probably about 200 MB if that. I downloaded the pack that has all of the halo stuff from halo 3 and back, with some stuff from reach, and it's only 170 MB. 5 minutes, even ten, is nothing. Try downloads that take hours, that's time :) Besides that, CJ, you are a mad, sexy beast :D this is just awesome!

the Pepakura program i have is Pepakura Viewer 3. and all the file's on this site don't seem to work for me, has any one got any idea's for a new program for me to use ? thanks !

Well...

OH MY DEAR SWEET LEFT TESTICLE!! This is my Mecca. Thank you all for the tedious work you people put into modeling, unfolding and NOW compiling a motherhumping data-base. You have given this muscle-bound Jew a small glimmer of hope for humanity.

Guess i'm gonna have to rub the modem with cheetah blood. XD

the Pepakura program i have is Pepakura Viewer 3. and all the file's on this site don't seem to work for me, has any one got any idea's for a new program for me to use ? thanks !
Viewer will only open pdo files. If you have obj files, you will need the Pep Designer. If you have rar or zip files, you need to decompress them first using WinRAR or WinZIP then use Pep Designer/Viewer.

.hi hi every one
Don't spam this forum.

I've spent the last 2 and a half hours downloading and organizing those files like they are in the link, and I have to say, I still have the shoulders folder and weapons folder to do. A .zip would definitely help. Currently, the folder is less than 100 MB's. So, a .zip would help wonders, cutting down 2+ hours worth of work into about 5 minutes worth of waiting in which you can do something else xD. CJ, i recommend 7-zip. it's free and can compress files :) It's as good as, if not better in some ways (in my opinion). but anyways, like i said before, awesome work CJ!

@Hell Pheonix
You deserve a lot of credit mate. I mean wow, you've made things so much easier for a lot of people and a huge thanks my friend.

Also, does the OP still log on or anything?

i can already tell many people are very happy about this!

i will most likely create a zip for each section (helmets, shoulders...) when i feel that ALL files have been created and are of an acceptable quality
i have not done this yet so i can keep updating the database to include those things i haven't got yet.

as some of you have begun the tedious process of DL'ing every single file on the database - i would like to mention that it is designed to be a place to find the files you are looking for, not a replacement for what you currently have

there are also some files which will be removed and the database will be unaccessible during this time until i finish re-organising it

sorry for the inconveniance. please remain calm...
you have seen what it contains and you now know what to expect when it comes online again

it's just that there were some files i forgot would be uploaded which i didn't want available yet.

CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back