Can anyone help? GOW Anya armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Social

Does anyone know wher ei can find anyas armor? or can suggest how to make the current pep files female friendly. My girlfriend and i are starting the epic journey of folding our armor pieces by time GOW 3 comes out. I can start on my armor but before we decide to go out on a limb and build then destroy the armor for a more female look, we decided to see if anyone can help us out. I also know many females in my area and across the states that would like female armor. Can any one help us out? Since im still a noob i cant post on on the creation discussion and since im not CAD savy i cant create it. If anyone can help please message me asap!

Thanks
Robbie Social

I'm in that thread i give you the same advise as I gave the owner of that thread as far as I now we do not yet have a pep for girl COG armor sorry. but if you rewrite the demensions in pepakura for regular COG armor (by regular I meen carmine armor) then make some adjustments based on your judgement's to modle your final product after anyas own modifications she has done to her armor. other then that I'm willing to try and do an unfold if some one were willing to make a 3D modle of the armor and convert it to PDO just post the link hear and I'll get to it.

I'm in that thread i give you the same advise as I gave the owner of that thread as far as I now we do not yet have a pep for girl COG armor sorry. but if you rewrite the demensions in pepakura for regular COG armor (by regular I meen carmine armor) then make some adjustments based on your judgement's to modle your final product after anyas own modifications she has done to her armor. other then that I'm willing to try and do an unfold if some one were willing to make a 3D modle of the armor and convert it to PDO just post the link hear and I'll get to it.

There are models already made but they are yet to be unfolded. If you look in the Girl's It's Time thread:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/32383-Girls-it-s-time.?highlight=anya

There is a username called Ben something who has modelled the armor but has not unfolded it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back