First go for ODST armor (Female?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't look like Dare uses a base torso and instead uses that stomach pack object.
She acutally does, dude. If you look closely at her back side, you will see the abit of the torso armor. She even wears those side panels that the normal ODSTs wear.

She acutally does, dude. If you look closely at her back side, you will see the abit of the torso armor. She even wears those side panels that the normal ODSTs wear.

What side panels are you talking about? If its the kidney ones yes but the regular middle and two sides then I don't think she has them. If so then my v 2.0 of my Oni Operative will have them. Version 1 is total crap to me especially the helm was too big for me since I haven a small head

Honestly I really love the ODST helmet over DARE's ONI version. I think what I'd most likely do is use and ODST build and just change up the breastplate a bit. Nothing to drastic. For now I have to figure out how to get the program for my Mac (damn duel boots)
And then I can start searching through the forums for a good model for my boyfriend and I.

Thanks again for the help everyone, it was definitely what I needed :)

I have both ODST and Reacon helm and I love both of them. But I prefer the Oni Op since its based off a character from the book I'm slowly working on

ok dare runs a basic odst core with the different ab plates(equipment plates for the odst) and the chest and shoulder staraps are different otherwise the ret of the armor is basic ODST. and like i said before check out by build may help you out when building it. and i would advise doin a foam core.

Just a reference for you, there are a couple of examples of the Female ODSTs in some of the books. They are always described as wearing the standard armor. In fact, in the Helljumpers graphic novel the female NCO wears basic ODST armor just like everyone else, hers isn't even modified for a more feminine frame, it's just smaller for her smaller size. I would suggest just resizing the actual armor files and using them. There may be a few small tweaks you can do to feminize it but in all honesty, it's supposed to be (like the original Mk V armor) unisex.

I agree with waco, if you're going for an ODST over and Oni op, then it makes sense for them to all wear standard armor, regardless of sex. Unless you want to go custom and do the sniper plates, or like in my case, the cqc shoulder.

However you decide, it's always awesome to have another ODST!

Just a reference for you, there are a couple of examples of the Female ODSTs in some of the books. They are always described as wearing the standard armor. In fact, in the Helljumpers graphic novel the female NCO wears basic ODST armor just like everyone else, hers isn't even modified for a more feminine frame, it's just smaller for her smaller size. I would suggest just resizing the actual armor files and using them. There may be a few small tweaks you can do to feminize it but in all honesty, it's supposed to be (like the original Mk V armor) unisex.

Really? Well thanks for the info then. I only worried about the breast plate for comfort reasons lol, but I agree with you that I will just be going with the standard version. Thanks for the info man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back