Building a UNSC Frigate

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I take back what I said about the paint job...I'll take the ship you got now any day! Great work man and I hope to see what you make in the (hopefully) near future...

Edit: Love the photoshop!

Sweet mother of pearl. That thing is crazy good! Excellent work, it seems like it was well spent time.

I'd love to see miniatures come back to scifi. CG hasn't crossed the uncanny valley yet, and models like these are just so freaking cool.

That is insanely good man. I found some pep files for halo ships but never though someone would do such a sweet build of one.

It looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I take back what I said about the paint job...I'll take the ship you got now any day! Great work man and I hope to see what you make in the (hopefully) near future...

Edit: Love the photoshop!

Thank you! ^^ My next project will either be a wearable/ lifesize ED-209......or an eight foot wearable Hunter!

Sweet mother of pearl. That thing is crazy good! Excellent work, it seems like it was well spent time.

I'd love to see miniatures come back to scifi. CG hasn't crossed the uncanny valley yet, and models like these are just so freaking cool.

I completely agree, even though they still use them, it's only used a small percentage in films.

Epic!!

Maybe you should try using foam core board next time. (you need an exacto knife for clean cuts. ) maybe you could make a pillar of autumn and have one side be a removable panel so you could put a balloon in it,close it, and it could float!!
Anyway nice work :)

now that is one beautiful ship, all i can say is wow...just wow...however she looks a little lonely, any plans to build another ship- UNSC or Covenant? Just a thought, but i cant wait to see your next project :D

"It's more beautiful than I ever imagined!", Random Red Spartan from RvB. Great job on the detail work man, its awesome. Should try some Covenant builds like a Dropship or a Corvette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back