Halo Cortana Data Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg! This is amazing :)
I do electo tech ( integrated technologies ) and I would absolutely love to make one of these, combine it with the mini tank I'm making :)

I am very interested in purchasing one of these chips. Are you selling any? If so contact me.

~Kal

Holy necro post, Batman. This thread was close to two years old, so we can safely assume that there hasn't been any more progress made in the last while. If you are interested in seeing if the original poster is willing to sell an item, send them a private message, don't bring an old thread back to life.

Woah woah there man, sorry XD. I didn't see the date till now. My friend linked me to this page because he knew I have been searching for this sort of thing. Didn't mean to awaken some sort of ancient admin power

Woah woah there man, sorry XD. I didn't see the date till now. My friend linked me to this page because he knew I have been searching for this sort of thing. Didn't mean to awaken some sort of ancient admin power

Haha no worries man, just saw that it was your first post, and wasn't sure if you were familiar with forum etiquette. Any who, I just had a look at page 2 of this thread, and the op mentions he might be willing to sell a few, so definitely worth sending him a pm in case he's still active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back