Child's Play Charity Mark V Helmet COLAB W/ ROOSTERTEETH

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSURR3NDERx

Jr Member
Hey guys! This is the beggining of my RvB Mark V helmet build for Child's Play in conjunction with none other than the creators themselves, Rooster Teeth.

The way this got started with them was quite simple. I was listening to some of their older Drunk Tank/Rooster Teeth podcasts and they had mentioned a few times about how they had went to the Child's Play caution event in Seattle. I had already been wanting to participate in the Child's Play events for some time now but it clicked in my mind that I should see if Rooster Teeth would like to join in on the idea. So about two weeks ago, I contacted Barbara, their community organizer, and asked if the cast and crew of RvB would like to sign a custom made Mark V (like the good ol' days) for donation to the Child's Play charity. Minutes later she replied saying they would be more than happy to do so. And thus I scaled, printed, and started folding.

P.S. I'm not really a new member on the forums. I had been a member since around 2007 and had built a few props including a full suit but a few years back I dropped off the face of the planet and also tossed the suit due to lack of space (stupid, I know :mad: oh well)

Here are the pep pictures to start off the post:

Unfortunately, being in a dorm room for the next 5-6 days since this year is about to end, I won't be able to start the resin and rondo process until next week.

It's great to see you doing this as a representation of both our community as well as Roosterteeth's. the pep looks great so far and i'll be watching this this thread very closely.

It's great to see you doing this as a representation of both our community as well as Roosterteeth's. the pep looks great so far and i'll be watching this this thread very closely.

I'd love to incorporate the 405th into the paint job, but I'm worried about permissions and such. There will definitely be a shout out and more due for this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back