File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, finally some Warlock love. Light Beyond Nemesis, Cowl of the Hezen Lords, and Skull of the Dire Ahamkara. I really want to know what a living Ahamkara looks like, considering guardians use their bones for so much (Skull, Spine, Claw), although so far I haven't seen any TItan items using it.

Ah, finally some Warlock love. Light Beyond Nemesis, Cowl of the Hezen Lords, and Skull of the Dire Ahamkara. I really want to know what a living Ahamkara looks like, considering guardians use their bones for so much (Skull, Spine, Claw), although so far I haven't seen any TItan items using it.

I haven't seen one either

Looks great! I don't see light beyond nemesis in that pack, though...

look below

these were a kick to the brain to mesh weld,straighten out etc. i hope you guys and gals like these.
not unfolded
armada 2 piece
armadatype32p.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/download/43eimtzj4aardaa/armada+type+3+2+piece.obj

armada complete mesh
armadatype3.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/download/bt171wc63611aga/armada+type+3.obj

cowl of the hezen lords
cowlofthehezenlord.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kaxk6lvc99hx92m/cowl_of_the_hezen_lords.obj

light beyond nemesis
lightbeyondnemesis.jpg
this one looks like it would be fun to build. i left the feathers and the side piece un-mesh weleded on purpose. i think it would be built easier like this. build the feathers, attach to the side piece and then on to the side of the helmet. yeah.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/w2xhzw4al91l8yp/light_beyond_nemesis.obj

unyielding
unyielding.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/download/xrp5dlg643seez3/unyielding.obj

unfolded-Crimmson
skull of dire ahamkara
skullofdireahamkaraunfolded.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1txp1a5wpb7e1la/SKULL_OF_DIRE_AHAMKARA.pdo

remember non profit, copyright bungie

Sorry for the double post, but for anyone interested I've posted an unfold for the Light Beyond Nemesis over on my thread, link in signature. Thanks for the file, Crimmson.

Oops. Well you keep yours and I'll keep mine. I'll say, though, yours looks really good.

No harm done of course :) Thank you, I did the parts underneath and they were a pain to see like yours said but it didnt take me long. The hardest part was the feathers.

No harm done of course :) Thank you, I did the parts underneath and they were a pain to see like yours said but it didnt take me long. The hardest part was the feathers.

Huh, I had the most trouble with those parts. I thought the feathers were pretty simple... Well, at least no one will be lacking if they want an unfold.

here is the next pack of destiny helmets. now not all helmets extract or are available yet or might not ever be, but i dont know if you dont ask. please understand that this is a slow process as making them pep ready takes a long time each. some not so much but still time consuming and some what hard. i know i still have some helmets left from the last pack to get ready and i will, its just that the light of nemesis got requested so i bumped it forward. anyways check it

destinyhelmets2.jpg

obsidianmidhelmetwarlock.jpg
obsidian mind

ghostangelhelmethunter.jpg
ghost angel

deathsingersgazehelmetwarlock.jpg
deathsinger

atsarachnidhunterhelmet.jpg
ats arachnid

link thingy for the pack
http://www.mediafire.com/download/roxjwxj8k0cyle9/destiny+helmets+2.obj

hope you guys and gals like these. these arent pep ready just the raw files. they still need to be mesh welded, straightened out etc. i am making these available so that if some one else can help out it would be great if not.....

i know that in the game i prefer the titan class, but, but seeing the warlock helmet files. i just might switch. probably not though.

copy right bungie, non profit use only.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Obsidian Mind alone is reason enough to make a Warlock. It takes the energy from killling enemies with the Nova Bomb and applies it towards filling up your next super, plus increases the energy earned from kills, period. Get two voidwalkers wearing that helmet and you could probably stroll through the endless thrall portion of the Dark Below raid. Get even 6 of those thrall with one burst and you're at least 2/3 full already. Can't wait until it's pep ready.

That Obsidian Mind alone is reason enough to make a Warlock. It takes the energy from killling enemies with the Nova Bomb and applies it towards filling up your next super, plus increases the energy earned from kills, period. Get two voidwalkers wearing that helmet and you could probably stroll through the endless thrall portion of the Dark Below raid. Get even 6 of those thrall with one burst and you're at least 2/3 full already. Can't wait until it's pep ready.

or i can punch them with my titan, actually i just punch everything in game really that all the titan is good for that and fighting super mario(get it since he punches stuff especially the back of yoshi's head) hah. i have been meaning to upgrade the hunter and warlock i have started, its just that i want to reach level 30 before i start the next. i might have to change that rule of mine since i have been stuck at 28 since i dont know when. any ways scroll down

obsidianmindwarlockhelmet.jpg
this one wasnt to bad to fix up only 6 or so hours. no to feed my daughters i think they chewing on the furniture more than usual.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2qh1rel1d3fyncf/obsidian+mind+warlock+helmet.obj
it is not unfolded though.

enjoy.

nonprofit only, copyright bungie.

Heh, I can't remember the item, but one of the Titan armor pieces form the expansion has a conversation between a warlock and a titan as the description, going something like "And what about the darkness itself?" "I'll punch that, too!!" Initially I made three characters just for the sake of unlocking the three achievements for completing a subclass with each class. But you also get Grimoire for each class/race. Which means at some point I may have to erase one of my characters and make an Awoken. Not looking forward to that, as they're currently 28, 29, and 30 and starting from scratch isn't an appealing thought, even if they would be fast-tracked once they hit 20.

Thanks for getting the Obsidian Mind ready so quickly. It's no problem that it hasn't been unfolded yet. Even when it's been done already I tend to do my own unfolds to get a better understanding of the shape and to fit it to my build style. If I get it done before anyone else takes on the unfold I'll make sure to add it to the portfolio in my sig and let you know.

Heh, I can't remember the item, but one of the Titan armor pieces form the expansion has a conversation between a warlock and a titan as the description, going something like "And what about the darkness itself?" "I'll punch that, too!!" Initially I made three characters just for the sake of unlocking the three achievements for completing a subclass with each class. But you also get Grimoire for each class/race. Which means at some point I may have to erase one of my characters and make an Awoken. Not looking forward to that, as they're currently 28, 29, and 30 and starting from scratch isn't an appealing thought, even if they would be fast-tracked once they hit 20.

Thanks for getting the Obsidian Mind ready so quickly. It's no problem that it hasn't been unfolded yet. Even when it's been done already I tend to do my own unfolds to get a better understanding of the shape and to fit it to my build style. If I get it done before anyone else takes on the unfold I'll make sure to add it to the portfolio in my sig and let you know.

your welcome @Zaff. hope it works out for you. i just started building the skull of dire ahamkara, it is a beast. but i know it will be worth it.

i think i will put the thread on hold unless someone comes up with really good request. i plan on building this year. starting with mentioned warlock ahamkara helmet, then a titan monitor type 2 helmet(i know i havent released it yet, as a present to myself, its not finished anyways, and i think i can keep one back for myself for a bit anyways), then onto a reach carter build. i will post picks as soon as i have something or more progress to show. i wish good luck to every one on their builds. see ya guys and gals soon.

I cant wait to see your building. I bet its going to look just as good as your modeling. Good Luck!

thank you. are you starting any build threads?

you know sometimes life kicks you in the gut, just when you think life cant get any better, wham, you are on your blank. i got sick with early stage of pneumonia, definitely bronchitis so i am at home loosing money, but i get to play with my daughters down side to that is that i got them sick. then my neighbor get shot dead last night, and this evening my new car gets a window broken wtf. now i got to go get a new window installed and only the dealer carries it, minimum 25% mark up, and my insurance is going to go up along with my blood pressure. and the helmet i am building is to big well slightly, and me and @ColFork85 suck at destiny raids and she chickened out on a weekly sheesh.( sorry colfork i am just teasing we were dying like heathens) sorry for the vent.

thank you. are you starting any build threads?

you know sometimes life kicks you in the gut, just when you think life cant get any better, wham, you are on your blank. i got sick with early stage of pneumonia, definitely bronchitis so i am at home loosing money, but i get to play with my daughters down side to that is that i got them sick. then my neighbor get shot dead last night, and this evening my new car gets a window broken wtf. now i got to go get a new window installed and only the dealer carries it, minimum 25% mark up, and my insurance is going to go up along with my blood pressure. and the helmet i am building is to big well slightly, and me and @ColFork85 suck at destiny raids and she chickened out on a weekly sheesh.( sorry colfork i am just teasing we were dying like heathens) sorry for the vent.

Man and I thought making a minecraft modpack was cause to get upset. Sorry to hear about the bad luck, I hope you stay safe, nobody likes hearing a death. However if you and @Colfork need help with Destiny I can help you out, for the Xbox 360 at least. Are you trying the Vault Of Glass or Crota's End raid? PM me and I can send you both my Gamertag

As for my builds I dont yet. Its about 18 degrees (which makes it hard to use Fiberglass at all) but I have a Sly cooper cane template, Finish 9 Power Rings from the Green Lantern universe, and a Mechagodzilla head to pep.

Man and I thought making a minecraft modpack was cause to get upset. Sorry to hear about the bad luck, I hope you stay safe, nobody likes hearing a death. However if you and @Colfork need help with Destiny I can help you out, for the Xbox 360 at least. Are you trying the Vault Of Glass or Crota's End raid? PM me and I can send you both my Gamertag

As for my builds I dont yet. Its about 18 degrees (which makes it hard to use Fiberglass at all) but I have a Sly cooper cane template, Finish 9 Power Rings from the Green Lantern universe, and a Mechagodzilla head to pep.

dont sweat it, after i posted this the fire department came to the house across the street. i have no idea of what is going on here in my neighborhood, it is only a year old this whole subdivision. any ways sorry for the rant.

Hello beautiful

crestofalphalupi2.jpg

CRESTOFALPHALUPI.jpg

hhhmmmm.......

this fell in my lap last night from a friend. the website has since been posted here. what to do, what to do? i posted about my build but now i have access to most if not all of the destiny files. they are being called up as stl, which means they are double walled, in this case they are just doubled so double the work in deleting unnecessary faces. some of the file being called up are corrupt or called up wrong so not everything will be able to be prepped. sorry. either way i hope more people jump in and try to learn how to do this and help out. texture arent being called up neither or bump maps. i spent probably 3 hours last night downloading and sorting out files, you thought we were backed up with halo 4 files. well this just added tremendously to that back log. now that think about it halo 4 armors didnt excite me to much only a certain few. they look nice and all but. halo 5 i dont even like it enough to even look at it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back