Sarlume's first Spartan Build W/Custom Undersuit (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a paraphrased version of Captain Keyes saying "all I wanna know is, did we loose them?" all I wanna know, is are you single?
I couldn't help but ask...

But seriously, your armor is tremendously awesome, I can't believe how much you accomplished in such a short amount of time!
Did you change out the "book lights" you used on the armor for leds yet? Also, what are these "book lights" you speak of?

I gotta look into your grunt costume thread again, but I really want to get one made for my younger sister, she goes to conventions with me, and so wants to go as a grunt so I can go chasing her around the place firing guns at her, plus I have this awesome idea for incorporating a grunt birthday party confetti unit in onto the helm for it too. Once I perfect that, I could always make a couple for your costumes. :)

pm me your thoughts on some commission work. :)

Again, mad skills you have there!

In a paraphrased version of Captain Keyes saying "all I wanna know is, did we loose them?" all I wanna know, is are you single?
I couldn't help but ask...

But seriously, your armor is tremendously awesome, I can't believe how much you accomplished in such a short amount of time!
Did you change out the "book lights" you used on the armor for leds yet? Also, what are these "book lights" you speak of?

I gotta look into your grunt costume thread again, but I really want to get one made for my younger sister, she goes to conventions with me, and so wants to go as a grunt so I can go chasing her around the place firing guns at her, plus I have this awesome idea for incorporating a grunt birthday party confetti unit in onto the helm for it too. Once I perfect that, I could always make a couple for your costumes. :)

pm me your thoughts on some commission work. :)

Again, mad skills you have there!

Thank you, that's very kind! Lotsa blisters were involved, but somehow they were wearable by the time I needed them. The grunts were fun, but they needed to be watched; that tank was cumbersome and thwacked a couple people. ^^;

Congrats on making it into the halo bulletin this week!

OMG!!! I didn't even know until you pointed it out! Wow... @.@ The 'couple' thing was a little off, but I'm otherwise a little floored to have been called out. That's exciting...thank you for pointing me toward that! :D

Con Pics!!

We finally have decompressed from RTX (sorta), so I wanted to show some of the fun pictures that we came away with, mostly from Adam's group photo op. The only thing I've really been able to update on this suit is a new helmet (which is admittedly still quite small...I definitely need to make it one more time. -_-), and I added a corset to the waistband of the pants to keep them in place. Hopefully I will find time to do even more in the near future, but I think I have a small-ish Caboose to make first. ;)

WSp7FbLl.jpg

jzQpBtql.jpg

pf0o0uYl.png

yT6fayrl.png

osZMDDhl.png

cnL1LVFl.png

I'll go put more pics of the Meta on the thread for his suit, because - as I guessed - he was far more popular and got photographed a lot more. ;P Thank you again for such support, everyone!

WSp7FbLl.jpg

jzQpBtql.jpg

pf0o0uYl.png

yT6fayrl.png

osZMDDhl.png

cnL1LVFl.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back