Squibs ODST build

Status
Not open for further replies.
question, what arm does the med ref sticker go on?

Left shoulders. Unit patch goes on the right.
DutchODST.png

Very faintly on the right shoulders' of the shock troopers, you can see the 7th Shock unit patch on 'em
Helljumper_Squad.jpg
4049-UNSC-ODST-logo2.png

Left shoulders. Unit patch goes on the right.
Very faintly on the right shoulders' of the shock troopers, you can see the 7th Shock unit patch on 'em

Thank you very much, I have had it on the wrong arm, luckily there is no difference between my right and left shoulder so I can just switch them. Also didn't know about the other patch on the shoulder.

Thank you very much, I have had it on the wrong arm, luckily there is no difference between my right and left shoulder so I can just switch them. Also didn't know about the other patch on the shoulder.

The patch on the right shoulder is only seen in Halo 3, when you're assaulting the Arc (IIRC). Kinda sad it wasn't in O.D.S.T. But oh well. Question is, since you're in the Colonial REGT and myself in the Pacific REGT, where would we have our REGT logos?

The patch on the right shoulder is only seen in Halo 3, when you're assaulting the Arc (IIRC). Kinda sad it wasn't in O.D.S.T. But oh well. Question is, since you're in the Colonial REGT and myself in the Pacific REGT, where would we have our REGT logos?
I was actually thinking about that too. Since the patch is only in halo 3, I was thinking of putting it there on the shoulder instead

I was actually thinking about that too. Since the patch is only in halo 3, I was thinking of putting it there on the shoulder instead

Aye, could print out the REGT logo of your respective REGT on sticky paper, cut off the white unprinted parts of it, then stick it where you want (Was kind of thinking on the chest piece, on the left side), spray two or so layers of clear coat over it, and you're set! :D

so I finally added a fan into my helmet and it makes it so much more livable now. I may add one more on the top but I am undecided right now.
pulls in air from a hole I cut threw in the front groove. It is a little noisy but it is completely worth it.
IMG_20150528_225625.jpgIMG_20150528_225633.jpgIMG_20150528_225703.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back