Noob starting first build - need help locating 2 files

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiBeck

Greetings. I have been a lurker for a while and finally enlisted. I am in awe by the community and support that you give each other, .... so many talented and creative people here, it's amazing... I'm honored to be a part of it.

I've read all the noob forums and rules to try and become acquainted with the etiquette and culture of the 405th before posting this thread. I've spent a fair amount of time reading and researching blogs, as well as the countless hours in the archives, in order to come up pep files for my first build. I have been successful in finding all but (2). 1) The bicep / shoulder assembly, 2) The Torso. Does anyone know if pep files have ever been made for either of these items shown in the attached photos? If I missed them in the archives, I apologize in advance.

Attachments

• Bicept-Shoulder.png
    Bicept-Shoulder.png
    339.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Exo Design.png
    Exo Design.png
    1 MB · Views: 205
  • Torso Front.png
    Torso Front.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 196
Thanks. Sorry for the inconvenience. (No immediate rush on my end, I won't begin file sizing till Wednesday... and if you can't locate it I can make another selection. (Thanks for your efforts)

Thanks. Sorry for the inconvenience. (No immediate rush on my end, I won't begin file sizing till Wednesday... and if you can't locate it I can make another selection. (Thanks for your efforts)

I did locate the files. They're in the link I posted.

Hey welcome! I'm actually just about to release my own Halo 4/5 Master chief files.

I would strongly suggest you give them a look before you start building. I should have them out in a couple of days. You can find my release thread in my signature.

Arcanine - I went to the link you posted and received the following errors. " This was the same for the Halo 4 Torso.pdo (701.38 kb), Spartan 4 Shoulder L.pdo (360.02 kb), and the Spartan Four Tricept."

Is there another site I can go download pdo files directly without having to use a Down load manger like MediaFire or 4Share? Halo 4 Torso.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Master Builder - Will do and thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back